Total crap with new oztips

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
with the new upgrade i did all the upgrade and everything, wrote down my new password and new name now the bloody thing wont let me log in to do my tips and also locked my account for 12 hours
Now i cant do my tips, get all the away games and i think it is total bs
If i was to do my tips on here then the administrator of the tips who i would think is our administrator could adjust the score ?
****** me off so much, why bother changing it

yeh it really ***** me this arvo. 35 min later i got into it and put my tips in. i still do not know if they went through because when i hit save it just locks up and goes to a blank screen. Have tried at work and at home on 2 different computers with same result think i may just give up on the tipping is all to hard now..

You are not the only one feeling this way... :(

check out the last few replies on this thread:
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/competitions-5362/herp-shop-afl-tipping-competition-154866/

It is really frustrating! :?

This is how I began the discussion this morning:

is there any one else having trouble logging into the new Oz tip yahoo site?
I have registered, I have tipped for week 18...and all is well until next time I try and sign in...so we go through getting a new password etc and still cannot log on...:( I have done this process 4 times now and still cannot sign in.....it was sooo much simpler with the old site! I need to change one of my tips...:shock:

Totally pissed off... got the email to tip today, only to discover the tipping has closed???

Not to mention the above issues already mentioned when trying to log in?

It worked perfectly fine before this change, so why change it???

Agreed. I manage two comps on OzTips & the last week or so spent a lot of time fielding questions about log ins etc etc. I'm also having problems with the format of pages for printing, & I've also noticed the scoring isn't calculating properly. This will be the last time I use OzTips, it is a joke.

All of my enquiries to the website regarding things like the printing, log in, scoring issues have been met with an automated email linking me to a useless FAQ page.

I'm now in the process of setting up a couple of Excel spreadsheet files to close out the year, as I no longer have faith in the current website.

I found the upgrade to be just as easy.

Once I upgraded my log in to a Yahoo account, I was able to sign in and enter my tips as per usual.

Everyone (25 odd people) in one of my comps also had no problem; It's a pretty simple upgrade IMO.

I agree that it should have been done after the season ended though.

I wrote them a nasty letter and told them i will be using footytips.com.au next year, why would you change half way through a season bloody pack of wallies

New Oztips

My total points have been going backwards and I've topped our nrl tipping comp 2 weeks in a row! No one answers the emails and we've got big $'s in our work comp.

My mates and I got so angry we joined the facebook group 'I dislike new oztips'. Vent your frustrations there. believe me, you're not the only ones!

www.facebook.com/iDislikeNewOztips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back