Underwoodisaurus milii

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bredli-sli

Reaction score
hey guys i wonna gett a pair of Underwoodisaurus milii
but i would like to do more research on these guys anf of you have a good care sheet?

Can't offer you a care sheet as such but they are pretty easy to keep. I have a pair that I feed on crickets, make sure they have access to fresh water, some hides and give them a spray of water out of one of those plastic spray bottles every now and then as they like to lick the water off themselves.

They are great little gecks, but best not to handle them or they'll drop their tails.

dont have a care sheet but all they realy need is a hide sand and a heat matt under1/3 of the enclsure sray every three days feed every second well that wat i do hope this helps

Living in Brisbane, mine don't receive any heating other than the radiant heat from the top of a python enclosure that their enclosure sits on top of.

Each to their own on handling I guess, I just prefer not too.

Handling stresses them alot. It's best to only handle them when necessary, they are not a lizard you can free handle for fun.

It seems certain keepers don't care about there animals welfare in regards to stress and mental well-being.

i hold mine all the time

maybe herps aren't for you? you stress your gecko's out when you hold them, and you seem to have stressed your beardy out to the point it was barely eating. Seems to be a regular occurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back