Upgraded Tanky

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, you sure can grow moss, it looks freakin' awsome Scleropages, well done. got any tips? I tried and failed, but I live in S.A. and it's pretty dry so its a seasonal thing down here.

hey would you be able to tell us what moss you used also what goes into propagating that moss?

Mosst impressive

Cheers
Scott

I like moss , I even have a moss enclosure with nothing but moss and plants now , as well as alot of aquatic moss tanks....moss moss moss

hahaha I like moss too, :)
what type of moss is that?

Pic of the first moss tank I did ( smaller 3 foot exoterror ) no herps live in this

f44226cf.jpg

Looks like exactly what a few leaftails would love to live in...
You're certainly in the right trade for it :lol: If I had any more room in my living room this would be going there, as it is I'm thinking I need to kick another python out and do it anyway.

Wow, that's amazing! Can you post a tutorial or just give us some tips on doing this?

Wow they look awesome I wish talented like that in setting up enclosures

Did you use anything to encourage the growth of the moss like milk or yogurt ?

Wow they look awesome I wish talented like that in setting up enclosures

Did you use anything to encourage the growth of the moss like milk or yogurt ?

weird... I dident think alkaline tings would encourage moss to grow.. where did you get that from?

You ruined all the fun circling them in the 1st pic.. I bet you're the guy that went to the library and circled Wally in all the books too! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back