VHS meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey woma woman, dont stress im shy too! :oops:
we will be the 2 beetroots hiding behind our boyfriends lol

come on say aye

Hehehe Lets all wear a certain colour! Hehe nah Im only kidding. I do hide behind my boyfriend. :)

There hasnt been the greatest auctions lately, but this one is suppoesed to be really good. So I cant be sure till this one has passed.

Theres usually about 100 people plus, easily, and god, does the pizza go fast!!! :) The speakers are always great and very enjoyable.

well just got back from vhs meeting and it was really good. they auctioned a lacey it went for $540 about 4ft was a really nice animal. they also sold a placid carpet python for $140 which was 3ft looked like a good buy. They had a speaker from the alice springs desert park he was 1 of the best speakers i have seen at the V.H.S meetings. definetly would like to do a trip up there to see it. They have perentie's loose in the park just wild ones. great set-up.

Rick

hey zoe were you at the vhs meeting tonight sitting with africa and your boyfriend? does he have sort oif shoulder length hair? if so myself and woma_n saw you but were to shy to introduce ourselves.

hey africa what did you think of the meeting if you went??

We were all there Ricko, I think I worked out who you were but when I shouted your name out you either didn't hear me or thought, "Oh **** Woma_n run" :)

Don't be shy guys, us Melbournians have to stick together :)

sorry mate did not hear you call out my name. i know melbournians have to stick together but we are both shy. we will meet one day its inevitable. lol

eastern suburbs, out sort of near healesville sanctuary. did you notice who we were by woma_n? because her pic is on the site?

we saw a blonde chicky babe and phil yelled out but whoever phil yelled at didnt look so maybe it wasnt you guys! :?
are u guys gonna go to the easter BBQ? i asked simon and he said its not for members only so we could secretly make it a melb aps meeting too lol. i actually called up the ballarat wildlife park last week to find out about having a group meeting there so it would kinda work out to what i was gonna do anyway! might make up a new thread about it soon so we can attract the attention of all the melbournites that have been hiding!

what was the girl wearing? a brown jumper and a denim skirt? or a blue top and black pants??

i remember seeing a chick and a dude both wearing blue tops that i thought could have been u but i dont know if they were the same people phil yelled at lol. what was she wearing?

the couple both in blue were me and woma_n(mel), we thought we relised who phil was and then just thought that it would be you with him am i right?

yup that was meeee. haha i was right! i was thinking about asking if it was u guys but figured i would turn into a beetroot either way lol :oops:

well now we know what we all look like at the vhs bbq we cant pretend we didnt see each other lol...thats if everyone wants to go

I was a member when Brian Barnet was running the show...and resently re-joined....love to get to one of the meeting one day

i will be at the easter bbq, think i sort of have to be lol!! espically if the other half wants to go.

everyone should say hi to each other too, it's not like we are all cat breeders and will snub our noses at each other! :twisted:

rats,
i was gonna go, but i couldn't get there (dad was driving all day and didn't want to take me). Now im really annoyed because i havn't missed one since ive been a member.
Oh well, I'm hopefully going to the BBQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back