Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a west aussie, i keep a stimmi which i got on sunday :). And i also keep an Oblong Turtle :).

yep im putting them onto the computer now womas. Will be up very soon

i dont suppose anyone over there is selling garden island locale sw carpets they are the only sw carpets iv seen that tickle my fancey most others iv seen are rather boring as far as carpets go

are you allowed to go herping on garden island? I hear the carpets are very very common there.

they are xtreamly common there and oh so sexy...... ur not "allowed" to go herping anywhere in wa ;) hehehe there are however picknick areas on the side of the island that dosent have the naval base

ok thanks Kenshin. Anyhow here are the promised pics. Sorry they are so bad i will try and get some better pics in a couple of days. I'll try taking her out in the sun when the storms go. I tried to take a pic of it on my hand although im not good at taking one hand photos and it ended up being a horrable photo. here are the pics. Enjoy:

2005_0517snakey0001.JPG

2005_0517snakey0002.JPG

2005_0517snakey0003.JPG

yeah stunner mate looks like a lateral line its got can we get more photo's when the storms go? congrats on a great snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back