Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thals

hey u guys,

Hava look at this pic of a childrens below...would anyone know wat type it as...as in wat ud describe it as...i never seen childrens with colourin like this b4, but i think they're gorgeous! :D

Anyways, let me know wat u guys think 8)

Luv jess

by the way, sorry bout the bad quality of the pic..my scanner is playin up on me atm :-(

is this any better...if not i apologise once again...damn scanner!! :evil:

Der, it says childreni on the bottom of the photo. Still looks close to a pygmy though

As its from Camooweal, Qld I would say its a Childreni X Stimsoni. They are very common in this area to Mt Isa.

I have to agree with Bob on that one. From a couple of hundred km's west of Mt Isa to about a hundred km's east of three ways you get a great variety or phase's and many of them do indeed look or resemble intergrades between the two. And also of note you can find unmarked childrens in one particular area of this road that have made some think they have found an Olive. Off the subject slightly but I have also seen enormous sized woma's on another section of this road.

bigguy said:
As its from Camooweal, Qld I would say its a Childreni X Stimsoni. They are very common in this area to Mt Isa.
thanx, i was thinking the same thing :)

Greebo said:
Is this a trick question?
nah Greebs, just interested to hear ppls' thoughts on this intersting looking lil snakie as it had me stumped 4 a while as to wat type of childrens it was! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back