What are you getting this christmas :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I'm getting, the kids have a surprise for me. But I have already bought myself a new Shoei helmet and an Olympus Tough camera as an early gift.

I hope I get a Bearded Dragon but I think it will just be shoes and gift cards! Still happy with that tho!!

l have already brought myself a few Blu-Ray DVD Movies aswell as 4 pairs of Levi Strauss Jeans and 6 new Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Summer Shirts.

A good herp mate of mine here in Melbourne gave me 4 juvenile Central Bearded Dragon's he breed himself for christmas.

Why another 2 close friends of mine both shoulted me out for lunch at a local winery 2 weeks ago.

2 other good mates of mine who l'm shaw you all know ( Jason and Michel ) who both own and manage Reptile City in Christies Beach, Adelaide, SA.

They both gave me 1 copy of the movie Green Lantern on 3D Blu-Ray, and 1 copy of The Complete Carpet Python book hard cover, and 1 container of Rep-Cal Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food for me to feed to my 4 new Beardie's, and they also gave me 1 of their new Reptile product UVB/UVA Fluoro Batton Holder to use in 1 of my Reptile enclosures.

l'm sure l have done well this year in getting a few good chrissy presents l say what more could you want.

Wish l got a pair of awesome looking Tanami Woma Python's who knows maybe next christmas thats what l may get.:)

Last edited:
i'm getting a new camera, so will have to take new pics of the reps, and of course post them on here :)

i am getting nothin, and that is how i like it.
my hubby and i dont buy for each other, only for our daughter and other family members. we buy wat ever we want during the year so dont really have a need for anything, but my hubby did buy himself some new ps3 games and shirts and i am getting another tattoo in 3 weeks, so i guess thats presents to ourselves. we would rather spend the money on our girl instead of ourselves. :)

Some lovin. Alot of beer, and If I am extra lucky I will get both.

Galah :D
But I'll probably get it in about 2.5 weeks from now.

I don't know what I'm getting, the kids have a surprise for me. But I have already bought myself a new Shoei helmet and an Olympus Tough camera as an early gift.

Nice bro, Very happy with mine.

PA290004.jpg

But because of the cyclone cannot guarantee it will be a cold one.:)

When the world is upside down even hot ones are good :)

I'm getting a baby quaker that i have been hand rearing for the last two weeks. I'm also getting some new clothes and a new set of throwing knives.
I also bought myself a new hatchling keelback.

Last edited:
I'm getting a baby quaker that i have been hand rearing for the last two weeks. I'm also getting some new clothes and a new set of throwing knives.
I also bought myself a new hatchling keelback.

Throwing knives! Now there is something no one in their right mind will ever give me : )

They are so fun to use thou. Good for getting all your stress out

A sissy bar and saddle bags for my bike. And we're flying to Japan tomorrow to spend Christmas there.

I just got a new blower and hubby got a new flavourwave (cooking thing) funny how ourhousehold works! I knew our marrage was special the day we moved in to our new house and there he was in the kitchen cooking up a storm while I walked in holding a drill and a hammer!!! .....

I just got a new blower and hubby got a new flavourwave (cooking thing) funny how ourhousehold works! I knew our marrage was special the day we moved in to our new house and there he was in the kitchen cooking up a storm while I walked in holding a drill and a hammer!!! .....

LOL sounds like my place,

I'm getting the best present, NO Xmas at my house, :) we go to the kids instead. No mad rush to get everything done, no cleanup the day after. I'm not the designated driver AND I get 10 days off work.

I'll be heading for the shed while the BBQ is looked after by my fella

I'm not sure what I'm getting, but yesterday I bought myself a Xmas present: 120x60x50 wooden enclosure for my woma to grow into.. Only $231.. Dirt cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back