What are you getting this christmas :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i already got my beardie hatchie from my folks, have no idea what my daughters have got me ( they are taunting me with * we got you a christmas present*)

but mostly i pretty much dont care what i get or dont get for christmas as long as those around me are happy and healthy and enjoy the day

my 14 year old daughter got her gi ( spelling) for martial arts last night so she as stoked :)

...Merry christmas to all hope the seasons brings you health some wealth and much happiness!

I am however hoping for a contact day staff ( but that will no doubt be after christmas lol

I dont know what i am getting.......i pulled the house apart trying to find where hubby hid it.......but no luck. Its now wrapped under the tree cause the kids told daddy mummy was trying to peek! :p

Its the first yr i havent told him what i want......so he went shopping & picked it himself........& yes, i am a little scared! :lol: Nah, i just love xmas time with the kids, they are all i want!

i am getting nothin, and that is how i like it.
my hubby and i dont buy for each other, only for our daughter and other family members. we buy wat ever we want during the year so dont really have a need for anything, but my hubby did buy himself some new ps3 games and shirts and i am getting another tattoo in 3 weeks, so i guess thats presents to ourselves. we would rather spend the money on our girl instead of ourselves. :)

I get that Melissa

We are the same with our boys, but we do buy ourselves a little present to give on the day just because it is nice.

Elizabeth

I get to fly home to be with my family :)

Think the misses is going to get a few more GTP's for Xmas , don't know what I'm getting yet , is a surprise ,will definatly be having a beer or 10 lol

humm, i have gotten from a friend a TMNT beanie and its awesome. my dad asked what i wanted and so they have gotten me season 13-14 of ER my sister got me seasons 11-12 of ER mum got me season 15 and i'll get royal pains season 1 & 2, HANKMED tshirt and hank and evan bobble heads with my christmas money...good exchange rate at the moment so it works out cheaper for me

A migraine (dad will be home doing my head in, yayyyy :lol: )

Family don't celebrate it or anything else so I gets nada, only chaos and family dramas *sigh*

Got me a early pressy on the 16th a baby boy :p Bred by me lol

Hehe make that 3 weeks. Yeah I heard Hong Kong is great, would love to see it someday. I'm sure I'll have a great time. Merry Christmas :D

Im getting a GoPro Helmet Hero and the chest mount for it. And money do i can bling up my downhill bike :)

Heres my xmas pressie :) :)

Attachments

• PIC_0366.jpg
    PIC_0366.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 88
I got a MacBook Pro, a GoPro Hero 2, a trip to the states to ride and some money (which will be spent on reptiles) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back