What do i do people??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha, sel.
Nah, i dont think i will have like a boarding home for him. If im going to go through the troubles i will sell him or do the swap thing properly and say goodbye....But then i wont be paranoid so much anymore

don`t worry...your baby will be to big for that snake to swallow !!!! :)

Hey Midnight, I will have some hatchling beardies coming soon, I know yours is 9 months away, but would you consider doing a swap? If you want i could add a little money so it evens up, get back to me, cheers.

How much cash do you reckon you'd need to add to bring that beardy up to the same value as the new bub Rocky?

Hahahaha, you ferals! The bub isnt going to be up for sale...
Actually, that depends on my patience

congrats for the baby thing!:D the morning sickness thing I'm an expert on ,the full 9months with both try eating ginger biscuits and carry a freash pieceof ginger with you when you feel yuck sniff the ginger.:)(I hope it helps)

I am no help with the snake Im still learning.

Well, considering you shouldn't really own any kind of venomous animal if you intend to get bitten anyway, then there shouldn't be a problem. One of my best friends has owned elapids for over ten years, and she had a kid a year ago. She didn't sell one of her snakes, because she knew she had the knowledge and skill to ensure she wouldn't get bitten. Also, she owns an extremely flighty eastern brown snake that is absolutely insane.

It's really not worth worrying about (and i'd advise you to keep the snake), but if you decide to move the snake on DECC will allow it i'm sure.

Speaking from experience I can tell you that it is very unusual for a BTS to actually envenomate during a defensive bite and if it does the effects are all local, a bit like a bee sting. I would think that the chance of it having an effect on a foetus would be pretty much zero.

n.b. - I'm not a GP or toxinologist. Large BTSs have been directly implicated in the death of at least one toddler in Guam but that was a direct bite.

Hi and congrats. I'm only new to snakes so I can't help there, but as for the throwing up when I was pregnant and having al day morning sickness, I was told by a friend who has 6 rug rats to try ginger tablets from the health food shop. They're meant for travel sickness but worked fine for settling the tum, worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back