What goes where?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if its the grey where they are found that map is totally wrong, as the top white part of aussie has adders pretty much all thru that area, same as in most of the grey area.
You even get the odd common adder in vic.

She has permission to relese Murray Darlings on her property I believe. I highly doubt she is releasing Diamonds. As for the Death Adder around Renmark, I highly doubt it but it is possible.

Hey mate,

Do you know of any 100% confirmed sightings? I would love to believe that there are Adders in Vic but there's no museum records anywhere in Australia. At one location in Vic, where some of the Adder stories came from, they found a disjunct population of DeVis Bandeds, but no Adders.

if its the grey where they are found that map is totally wrong, as the top white part of aussie has adders pretty much all thru that area, same as in most of the grey area.

Agreed.

jonno, yeah ive seen a pic of a dead one that a herper i know on the sunshine coast took years back.
I doughted him but he swears that it was over the boarder in vic. It was a large grey female.
I havnt had contact with him for a while, but will try and get hold of him to see if he still has this pic.
If i rember correctly it was a road kill in some state forest.

The blokes name is Graham Holt, lives or used to live in Tewantin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back