What is this Blue Tongue???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sengir

Reaction score
Hello all I know this is a Blue tongue but I have never seen one this colour before any help on this would be muchly appreciated. As you can see from the pictures it is a very light colour almost off-white with brown markings. Also the underbelly has bright orange markings.

Was wondering if anyone can help.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
doesn't look like a centrilian to me, look like a nice common or somthing of similar?

Are the colours on it normal or are they different to what they should be?

I agree not centralian as they have the line coming off of the eye.

What do you mean by hybrid? Does that mean a crossing of two different types as in a centralian cross an eastern, or???

Yep, hybrid is a cross between 2 different types.

Thats a nice one, you don't happen to own him and be putting him up for sale do you? If so, PM me!!!

I wouldn't say it's a hybrid, that looks lyk a northern bluey to me. The columns aren't exactly as you'd expect them, but that's not unheard of.

LOL some crazy guesses there. It's an Eastern blue tongue. I've seen wild ones around here with the same type of belly colouration

Last edited:
Hi Sengir,
l have got Northern Blue-Tongue Lizards from Broome - Prince Regent - Kununura, which is the Kimberley Region of WA, and l have 3 from Darwin aswell.
Unless you know the locality of this Blue-Tongue Lizard, no-one can tell you what form it is.

ITS NOT A DAMN HYBRID.

HYBRID makes the assumption that it is a blue tongue breeding with another species!

Ive seen bvluetongues that look like that around newcastle anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back