What IS this?! ID asap please!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A man recently went to hospital after he ate a slug as a dare... he contracted a rather rare disease... Not sure if he survived or not (and this is a true story).

Hmm... I think I'd best not eat this one then. Good thing I have many more (crickets, snails, mealworm, etc.) to snack on... all clear and quaratined. Yum yum yum... thanks for the advice Slim! ;)

Hmm... I think I'd best not eat this one then. Good thing I have many more (crickets, snails, mealworm, etc.) to snack on... all clear and quaratined. Yum yum yum... thanks for the advice Slim! ;)

But you'll never know unless you try....

just get to the hospital before its too late LadyJ ;-)

Lmao, thats the name of the photo, not the species
And yes your experiences seem to rarely exceed a failed Google search

Yes... I tried to worm my way out of acknowledging that post... :lol:

They do lay their eggs inside you, then they hatch, then the wriggle around and burst out your stomach in a pile of guts.... BLEEEUUUUGHHHHH lol ;)

Clearly a keelback.

EDIT: Oh yeh,I forgot to add...EWWW I can't believe you touched that! No, seriously, invertebrates repulse me. Thought I found a blind snake the other day, turned out to be a giant worm, had to let my missus relocate it. Yuck!

Last edited:
I used to find those things as a kid in the Dandenongs as well, never picked them up though, figured with that bright colour they were warning me of something

Clearly a keelback.

EDIT: Oh yeh,I forgot to add...EWWW I can't believe you touched that! No, seriously, invertebrates repulse me. Thought I found a blind snake the other day, turned out to be a giant worm, had to let my missus relocate it. Yuck!

She told me she made a nice spag bol with it...

You have to watch the rice next time you're eating it too - especially when she's making you yellow rice....

If I was you - I'd be cooking and doing all the cleaning - just in case she puts something in your underwear....

Ahhhhh - the life when I threaten to do that to my partner - so she does everything around the house.... (well, she doesn't like eating maggots apparently... and a spider in her underwear doesn't do her many favours either....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back