What lizard to get????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bally

Reaction score
Hey ppl

at home i have a 4ft tank on a pine stand (thanks to jonno from erd) and i was wondering wat lizards i should get for it. I just cant quiet make up my mind. I already have some geckos and snakes so now im looking for a lizard or lizards that will fit

Cheers Nick

Beardies are always a winner. I looked after a friends for a short while when he was on holidays(i dont personally own one)
I was never really that interested in them, but after caring for them it's quite enjoyable to watch 'em run around gobbling up crickets and chillin'. Not only are they generally pretty cheap, they're easy to maintain, feed and clean and perfect for a starter lizard.

bluies and shingles.... but im byist lol

small monitors are awesome!! Gilleni or ackies!!! Nice, small and easy to keep

i agree gilleni moniters are awesome! i only recently saw a pair and they just look like the funnest little guys. always very aware of their surroundings, kinda like eastern water dargons they are awesome too but a alot bigger. :)

Get beardies so your nephew can learn all about them :D

get the ones you sent me yesterday from up the coast.. i already know i've lost this fight!

Now you just have to find room in the house for the tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back