What new laws would you make?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abnrmal91

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what laws people would make if they could.

I am a shift worker so try to sleep after nightshifts (mainly on weekends). The law I would make would be that anyone that use a garden blower could be shoot on site. They are the most annoying sound when your trying to sleep. Lawn mowers are fine but use a broom you lazy bastards.

i would make a law that saw that people needed to get a license to have children. we have to have them to drive cars, opperate machinery and to own animals. there are so many kids out there who are abused a neglected.

also, i would make it allowable to have inflatable bumber bars on your car and you could ram anyone who was driving stupid and slow! also stupid slow walking padestrians!

Anyone who's name is Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson or Jack Vidgen should'nt be allowed anywhere near a recording studio.

Killing a snake results in an immediate $1000 fine, more if they're repeat offenders.

Last edited:
A law that wouldn't allow for media, tabloid or otherwise to print whatever they like about people and get away with it. The press has far too much freedom and they are actually protected by law which is why they get away with so much crap. I hate their antics :x

Anyone who's name is Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson or Jack Vidgen should be allowed anywhere near a recording studio.

They already are, typo....

Woulda thought you would have been asking for fines for people who said stupidly incorrect 'facts' about reptiles.

I wouldn't need a whole law, just a loophole in one that let me legally siphon off everyone's money and spend it on getting more reptiles.

Punching teenage girls in the face for being so air headed would be legal

No speed limits

It would be socially acceptable to spit on your MIL

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't fine stupidity,Govt makes too much money on speed cameras now and it would make australia a 3rd world country due to economic collapse for paying stupid fines.

Oh and you shouldnt need prescritions for pain relief of any kind. If your too stupid to not research what you take first or are druggo abuser then any consequence is your own fault. This would also help to prevent further breeding of stupid people.

Sorry Fay!!! I wondered if that was pushing it! xx

Can't fine stupidity,Govt makes too much money on speed cameras now and it would make australia a 3rd world country due to economic collapse for paying stupid fines.

Baha dont bring logic into my fantasy world man!! lol

Foreigners who come to Australia MUST attend a series of driving test before being allowed on our roads.

Seriously, it takes a minimum of 4 years before someone in NSW can hold a full drivers licence. People from overseas can make a fake drivers licence, come to Australia and just drive, despite never driving in their lives, no questions asked.

Foreigners who come to Australia MUST attend a series of driving test before being allowed on our roads.

Seriously, it takes a minimum of 4 years before someone in NSW can hold a full drivers licence. People from overseas can make a fake drivers licence, come to Australia and just drive, despite never driving in their lives, no questions asked.

I think the Vic drivers should have to do a similar test before they can drive into NSW. Seriously Vic drivers are terrible lol

I am a shift worker so try to sleep after nightshifts (mainly on weekends). The law I would make would be that anyone that use a garden blower could be shoot on site. They are the most annoying sound when your trying to sleep. Lawn mowers are fine but use a broom you lazy bastards.

You could also use the hedge trimmers instead of a lawn mower if you really hate the noise :p

Oh and you shouldnt need prescritions for pain relief of any kind. If your too stupid to not research what you take first or are druggo abuser then any consequence is your own fault.

There would be more drug abusers if you didn't need a prescription for pain relief medication because it would be so much easier for people to get what they wanted. Pain relief medications can be very addictive whether you've had previous addictions or not. This is something cancer patients are warned about, as well as anyone who has to be on painkillers. People in those situations don't choose to become addicted, but they're at high risk. Please don't offense to this, just adding a different perspective ;)

Try servicing 900 public housing sites twice a month with just a broom.

Been there, done that. Used to hate trying to sleep on Saturdays and Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back