What new laws would you make?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New law would be if Bank Ceo's and other large corporations that pay Loch Ness monster pay packets,they should pay the wages of all the people on govt benefits.

New law I would make and I hope Deadpan is reading this.

I would make it illegal for people that were not qualified or vouched for by qualified person, to utilize in any way Museum species records including through government generated list makers, or Atlas based programs.

There would be more drug abusers if you didn't need a prescription for pain relief medication because it would be so much easier for people to get what they wanted. Pain relief medications can be very addictive whether you've had previous addictions or not. This is something cancer patients are warned about, as well as anyone who has to be on painkillers. People in those situations don't choose to become addicted, but they're at high risk. Please don't offense to this, just adding a different perspective ;)
No offense taken at all!

Im just in debilitating pain everyday of my life and to get effective pain relief I am on a waiting list that Ive been on since October and in the interim they have me on meds that are ineffective. It has to be done like this to weed out drug seekers unfortunately but when you are in excruciating pain every day I pray daily for quicker access to anything that can help me :(

No offense taken at all!

Im just in debilitating pain everyday of my life and to get effective pain relief I am on a waiting list that Ive been on since October and in the interim they have me on meds that are ineffective. It has to be done like this to weed out drug seekers unfortunately but when you are in excruciating pain every day I pray daily for quicker access to anything that can help me :(

Ah, thanks for the reply, now I understand where you're coming from. It must be horrible to be in all that pain and have to wait, it must be awful! I hope everything moves along for you quickly and you can get the effective treatment you need.

New law I would make and I hope Deadpan is reading this. I would make it illegal for people that were not qualified or vouched for by qualified person, to utilize in any way Museum species records including through government generated list makers, or Atlas based programs.
Lucky I work for the Govt then

i would take any signs or anything dangerous, like no jumping off the beach cliffs, or train bridges, no danger signs at all, make sure the world rids it self of dumb isnt that the theory of natural selection (if you dont live long you were obviously stupid)

Just putting it out there, but what about people who abuse the centrelink benefits and wont work because they are lazy? How about parents who breed children to collect baby bonuses? Any more than a certain ammount of children from a non society point of view should get there benefits cut. I have my own family to feed (why should I provide and pay tax for people who people who take this privledge for granted)?

Its funny I started this thread wanting to be able to shot people who use garden blowers, but some of you have convinced me that world domination is better to aim for.

Its funny I started this thread wanting to be able to shot people who use garden blowers, but some of you have convinced me that world domination is better to aim for.

I'd probably just aim for day shift for starters.

As a gardener and landscaper by trade, does this mean I should expect a bullet to the brain?:shock:

No world domination is it for me lol. Nightshift is good no managers, it pays well. Only problem is douche bag neighbors

As a gardener and landscaper by trade, does this mean I should expect a bullet to the brain?:shock:
I am a pretty bad shot so probably not the brain, but you can expect it lol

No world domination is it for me lol. Nightshift is good no managers, it pays well. Only problem is douche bag neighbors

Ah, that's why you're on the big bucks, to help tolerate the minions and their leaf blowers.

Earplugs and a tea spoon of cement is for prevention rather than cure.

But since I am from Q.L.D You would have to be a very good shot.:D

Earplugs and a tea spoon of cement is for prevention rather than cure.

But since I am from Q.L.D You would have to be a very good shot.:D

Lol unfortunately its not that easy. I worked 32hrs over 3 nightshift and from friday morning to monday I had 7hrs sleep. Nightshift throws your sleeping patterns out of wack especially as I go from day shift to nightshift.

Dont do any weekend work but can see how loud things can be (used to be a chef) and did the late shifts. Hope all goes well and just check with the council guidelines regarding noise restrictions.
Up here 7 am is the earliest for tradesmen noise and 8 am on sundays. Probly wont help considering you do the graveyard shift, but is good to know anyway.
P.S shouldnt you be asleep????

Nope nightshift tonight start in just under 2hrs. Got 3 not to go.

Dont make too much noise going to work then, who knows there might be a new thread saying there should be a law on people making to much noise in the middle of the night.:D

I do make noise all night. I will be machining train wheels. So nice and loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back