what other lizareds can i put with a gwd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crush the turtle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey i have a gippsland water dragon, and i was wondering what other lizards i can put with him........ my enclousre is 5 ft long 2 ft wide 3 ft high.........

Last edited:
Bearded Dragons, Blue Tongues are usually fine with them.

I mixed blueys and beardies once and all the blueys ended up loosing their tails :(

my mate had 2 beardies and a bluey and now a beardie is missin =(

When mixing lizards you need to know the individual animals well and make sure they have enough room between them, and also keep them well fed. I keep beardies, bluey's, pink tongues and cunninghams together, they have been living together for 4 years without a problem, but they are outside with plenty of room and places to hide. Put those same lizards into a smaller enclosure, will create stress, and probably fighting.

oh ok thanks, im think of makin an out door enclosure with bluey's water dragons and turtles

i had 2 cunninghams with 2 eastern beardies in a tank together inside they started to fight so i took the beardies out than made a outdoor pit had blueys ,cunninghams and turtles lefted a hide and found a bluey and a cunningham cuddled up to each other. was really cute

out door pits seem the way to go . me and my dad are going to start a new one

you can mix them with eastern beardies and blueys but in breeding season male water dragons can kill other lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back