Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish, snakes, lizards, frogs, turtles, dogs, chooks, ducks, birds, a cow & 2 kids! Oh, & a partner..( does he count? lol.)

Have added Scorpions, Tarantula & Guinea pigs :shock:!!

20 Snakes,19Lizards,1Goat,6Cows,2Dogs,1Rabbit,100 Fish,6 Birds and umm 6 green tree frogs

Dogs,pythons, lizzards,xlge rodent colony,Turt's, & Alexandrine Parrot.And want to get some Fish again :)

I have so many pets! But so far only one reptile. I hope to fix this very soon...

They hopefully come up in my signature.

Border collie (jackson), cat (tigger), siamese fighting fish (fido), beardie (smurf), welsh mountain pony (Raz) who i NEVER get to see anymore, chickens (who arent at my house anymore) a constant stream of orphans or animals up for adoption.

Soon to be another dog as jackie is getting old and most likely gonna get the tropical fish tank up and running again...

oh wait...i forgot the horses that arent really mine but my parent's...there are 5 of them i think...

2 boy guinea pigs that had babies, lol, we then found out that they were both girls, the female that had them got busy at the pet shop, now have 4 guinea pigs, 3 bearded dragons, 2 bluetongues & a sharpay. do insects count? if so, i have the most pets, aha.,

Well hopefully I will get my license any day so I can get my first snake :) but apart from that I have heaps of fish 8 dairy goats show goats,5 sheep,a heap of chickens 6 ducks,turkeys,5 ferrets,5 dogs a mouse,2 Guinea pigs 6 rabbits a calf who is getting raised on goats milk and that's about it soon to be more coz we hopefully will be getting baby's from 5 goats and the breed we keep can have up to 5 and hopefully from the sheep as well oh and I also live right out of town on 11 acers and me and my partner look after all the pets who are spoild rotten :D

Snakes, galahs, cockateils, quails, chickens, fish, cats, dogs - total number around 100 or so. I've had to cut down the number of pets as we moved into a smaller residence.

snake,hundred of scorpions,heaps of fish,birds ,dogs, cats ,lizards, centipedes, turtles,frogs

rainbow loriket, Blue Quaker parrot, 1 species of frog, 1 specis of snake, 8 species of dragons, 4 species of geckos, Tonnes of Woodies/Mealworms/Giant Mealworms, Mice, Vairous Marine fish and various marine corals.

3 dogs, 2 snakes, 2 pygmy bearded dragons, 2 mice, 2 rabbits and hopefully more in the future.

We have :
1 rabbit
1 guineapig
1 beardie dragon
1 spotted python
1 indian ringneck
2 budgies
1 centipede

animals

Between here and the farm we have;

snakes, lizards, guinea pigs, frogs, 200+ head of cows, parrots, cocky's, chook's, dog's, 3 kids, horses, fish, rabbits, pigs, goats and adding all the time.

i have
1 flowerhorn fish
2 angel fish
2 plattie fish
3 american staffordshire terriers
22 rats....(2 mums and 20 babys)
1 olive python
1 coastal carpet python
2 woma pythons
1 cockateil

Status
Not open for further replies.