What to do in and around Darwin.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other ideas of what to do in Darwin, just about to start booking stuff for the holiday; eg accommodation, hire care.

For those that don't know I will be herping with Gavin Bedford for 4 days to try and find some Oenpelli pythons, cant wait :)

I will be getting to darwin on the 7th of may and leaving on the 18th so should have enough time to have a good look around.

Cheers Daniel

I would love to do the Adelaide River Crocodile Cruise if I ever went to Australia...How is it???

Adelaide River mob are trained crocs.
mmafan if you make the trip I will take you to see crocs in their natural habitat.
But if you start that most "venemous snake" crap you'll be food : )

Hey Ab91 can meet you for a drink and chat about what you wanna see.

Good stuff! I can't believe more people aren't taking the opportunity up! First thing you need to do is stop saying their name, if you say it they can hear you coming and will hide.

Any other ideas of what to do in Darwin, just about to start booking stuff for the holiday; eg accommodation, hire care.

For those that don't know I will be herping with Gavin Bedford for 4 days to try and find some Oenpelli pythons, cant wait :)

I will be getting to darwin on the 7th of may and leaving on the 18th so should have enough time to have a good look around.

Cheers Daniel

Cheers Daniel

Is he still looking for volunteers, Daniel?

I am IV I need someone to do my housework. Won't cost anything and I'll take you out bush : )

Can't ensure I'll get you back tho, could get lost.

Adelaide River mob are trained crocs.
mmafan if you make the trip I will take you to see crocs in their natural habitat.
But if you start that most "venemous snake" crap you'll be food : )

Hey Ab91 can meet you for a drink and chat about what you wanna see.

Haha fair enough....Unfortunately won't be going to Australia anytime soon through...Running a bit low on cash at the moment and plus a 24 hour plane ride!!! I don't know if I can handle that....

What would you like to do? (within reason lol).
What so Miranda Kerr is out? Lol. Well I have booked the 1st 2 nights accommodation, turns out its only 100m from Crocosarus Cove. Not sure what time I need to be in Jabiru on the 10th so haven't booked any accommodation yet as I don't know where I need to be. I am looking at getting a hire car for the whole time.

Looking at doing a 1/2 day tour of some war sites, plus possibly doing some herping with 1 of the other guys going on the trip. Wouldn't mind having a look Fogg Dam as well. I also want to take a drive out to Litchfield National park. I can't wait :)

Bali is a bit out of the way. 1 day but not this trip, I want the see enough of Darwin & the NT to make it feel worth while.

Thinking about doing the croc diving at Crocosarus Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back