Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am. Have lots of geckos. Breed my own woodies and get crickets from livefoods unlimited in QLD.

I actually spend most of my time in SA as I work over here. Home and the reptiles are in Vic. (Snakes)
I do buy things over here from time to time to take back though.

hey I m from adelaide :) ive got two inland beardies and a flinders ranges scorpion, i go to reptile city for everything

Im in sa ive got a coastal python and an albino darwin python get all me stuff from gully reptile centre :) great service and always willing to have a chat about your reptiles and give great advice

I'm from SA and own two beardies, one gammon ranges carpet and a Stimsons python. Get lots of stuff from Reptile City, been to Gully Reptiles but just to far from me and source some stuff of the net.

I'm from the adelaide hills. Only just got into the herp hobby though, owning a spotted python, a pair of thick tailed geckos, with many more geckos on their way!

I go to petstock at melrose pk because the staff and its close and they have 3 tubs of crix for a good price if im in a pickle but i use live foods in qld and personal pet. I have a woodie coloney tooo( definetly something to think about if lizards is your poisen ). But reptile city is great for reptiles and help and gully reptile is great to but quite far away. ( gets my rats from gully reptile.. :)

I am. Have lots of geckos. Breed my own woodies and get crickets from livefoods unlimited in QLD.

Im very jealous, wanting to get some gecko's soon myself. what breed do you have?

hey I m from adelaide :) ive got two inland beardies and a flinders ranges scorpion, i go to reptile city for everything

Hi :) I also have a inland beardie he is 14 months old now and getting so big. me and my partner went to reptile city last week for the first time. loved seeing the croc :)

Im in sa ive got a coastal python and an albino darwin python get all me stuff from gully reptile centre :) great service and always willing to have a chat about your reptiles and give great advice

hi there :)
wish i was brave enough to own a snake but not quite confident for that just yet. i LOVE gully reptile centa. bought 2 big tanks and my gippsland from there and most of my other products too :)

I go to petstock at melrose pk because the staff and its close and they have 3 tubs of crix for a good price if im in a pickle but i use live foods in qld and personal pet. I have a woodie coloney tooo( definetly something to think about if lizards is your poisen ). But reptile city is great for reptiles and help and gully reptile is great to but quite far away. ( gets my rats from gully reptile.. :)

i get my crickets from petstock also but the parafield one :) never dealt with woodies before but def interested into getting some :) ive been to both stores and personally preferred gully's mainlyu bcoz ive gotten to know the guys there and its close to my house where as reptile city is over an hour and half drive and i have 2 human babies both under 2yo that dnt like car rides much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
im from s.a. and i have 2 gammon ranges,56 striped and normal jungles, 1 murray darling, 1 diamond, 2 albino darwins,3 jags, 4 coastals, 1 mareebra,& 2 bredli pythons, i have someone that breeds rats for me in exchange for a snake of their choice(hatchling).

I'm from SA, but I don't live near the "Big Smoke" lol I live in Renmark, so I have to source a lot of stuff over the net. The best we have here is a "Hook Line and Sinker" in the next town that stock a small range of stuff if I'm desperate. I don't like going there though, because none of the staff know anything about snakes and are all genuinely disgusted by the idea of keeping them :mad: ...twits.... Lol and there's a guy that breeds rats and mice 45min away... So I stock up when I go see the in-laws over there Haha

I have 2x Jungle Pythons (Zeus and Boomer) who I just love to bits and I did have 3x Thick-Tailed Geckos... But my nieces absolutely fell in love with them, so I really ended up with no choice but to give them to my sister. Haha darn their cuteness. But the Geckos are all going well with them and I'm pretty sure they like them more than they liked me! *gasp* ;)

I'm from SA, but I don't live near the "Big Smoke" lol I live in Renmark, so I have to source a lot of stuff over the net. The best we have here is a "Hook Line and Sinker" in the next town that stock a small range of stuff if I'm desperate. I don't like going there though, because none of the staff know anything about snakes and are all genuinely disgusted by the idea of keeping them :mad: ...twits.... Lol and there's a guy that breeds rats and mice 45min away... So I stock up when I go see the in-laws over there Haha

I have 2x Jungle Pythons (Zeus and Boomer) who I just love to bits and I did have 3x Thick-Tailed Geckos... But my nieces absolutely fell in love with them, so I really ended up with no choice but to give them to my sister. Haha darn their cuteness. But the Geckos are all going well with them and I'm pretty sure they like them more than they liked me! *gasp* ;)

that sucks that its so hard to source stuff close by. thankgod for the internet hey! im guessing you have to stock quite a few rats each visit to the breeder if its a 45 min trip both ways :?

how old are your jungle pythons? i have 8 neices and nephews and im well aware of that their cuteness can do dont worry lol. sounds like they are very lucky little gecko's :)

Jessie do you have the bloke that breeds rats number or where i could find him, thanks

that sucks that its so hard to source stuff close by. thankgod for the internet hey! im guessing you have to stock quite a few rats each visit to the breeder if its a 45 min trip both ways :?

how old are your jungle pythons? i have 8 neices and nephews and im well aware of that their cuteness can do dont worry lol. sounds like they are very lucky little gecko's :)

Yeah I sure do lol. Lucky I've got a decent sized chest freezer Haha. Unfortunately my darling serpents have gone and "imprinted" on mice -.- and won't eat rats no matter what I try so they scoff down three mice in each feed and they're only two years and three months old lol

yeah they're lucky little guys lol. I've got six nieces now (ones just been born a few days ago) and two nephews :) cursed cuteness... Get ya every time Haha

hi there :)
wish i was brave enough to own a snake but not quite confident for that just yet. i LOVE gully reptile centa. bought 2 big tanks and my gippsland from there and most of my other products too :)

Yeah they are quite the lizard collecters there they have a great range in stock atm and snakes are an amazing pet a lot of people are intimidated by them at first but once they meet my coastal python they are quite suprised at how much of a sook she is lol my albino on the other hand he is a joy to handle most of the time but he will let you know when he is cranky with you almost nipped me a few times but ive been lucky enough to avoid geting bitten do far (touch wood)

Im in Adelaide also, I get my food mostly from Reptile City, but if Im short of food they are 1/2 hr drive from me, I get good food also from Northside pets at Welland

jeez paul, thats alot of jungles. been busy this season i see.

yeah the work never ends once you go over 10 adults, but the young take a lot of my time and feeding time can be time consuming also, so my usual day consists of work all day, get home shower, eat, then start cleaning enclosures changing out water and inspecting adults for any issues,im feeding once a fortnight instead of weekly for the fems and one big feed a month for males, it frees up some time for me and there has been no ill effects that i can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back