Wild animal encounters

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

43nickw

Reaction score
Hi, Dont know if this one has been done already, But whats your best or worst encounter with a wild animal? Dont be shy, their should be some good ones out there.:shock: tell me yours and ill tell you mine.:lol:

When I was 8 I was chased up a tree by a cassowary.

Danny

A few years back I was snorkeling in some low visablity water next thing I know a massive turtle swims a meter infront of me. It made my day and it was BIG

I used to have 4 wild emus on my property that would come up the fence to watch me when ever I would be out in the paddock doing something. They seemed to be fascinated and would follow me along the fence. It was an amazing thing to be able to get so close to them.

some good ones their, i got chased up a tree by a domestic pig, picked up sick baby to bottle feed at home. mum pig lifted steel fence got under,i then jumped over the timber fence, got wacked by the electric fence, thought i was safe, then pig crashes straight through timber fence, i dropped piglet and climbed a little tree and held on for grim death while mum pig hurled abuse at me,scary stuff. Trust me dont mess with mummy pigs,

My mum got chased up a thorn tree by an angry mother elephant at my unvles game reserve, she came back covered in blood. She was lucky but when she tells it its a great story lol

When I was 5 the family was on a picnic,I found and picked up a RBB to show my mum a dead snake,she freaked so I let it go in the bush,then it came back to life and slithered off....

once was looking for scorpions then when i picked up a rock a baby king brown lunged at me scariest thing ever. Also picked up a watering can then as i was filling up the can a red back spider crawled out almost bit me basically 1 centre meter away from my finger. Also when i was snorkling when a giant sting ray came the hell out of no where about 20 cm bigger than me swam to shore faster than i had ever before, got to shore realised i left my friend out there.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back