Woo Hoo!!! i got it

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryony said:
hay moosenoose i don't look like that but i would cuddle them if i wouldn't crush him

won't have any problems with that one Byrony LOL So big it'd cuddle you! LOL Have you got any scorpions? I'm still spinning out over those camel spiders Artie posted on here before!

Ged_spider02.jpg

Yep goliath bird eater. check your toilet seat! lol (Theraphosa Leblondi ) its a big male.

Hes lookin right back at yer mate, multiple moosenooses- compound eyes! lol :D

eyes.jpg

Theraphosa blondii is a Central/South American species of tarantula - and it's the largest spider in the world. :)

Moosenoose - if you find one under your toilet seat then your in big trouble! :p

Hix

SHHHHH! dont tell him that hix, were havin some fun. Think moosenoose is a major arachnaphobe! :twisted:

I don't blame him, he lives in Melbourne where that mysterious spider that causes the massive necrosis and scarring lives. And the worse thing about it, you don't know you've been bitten till afterwards. Nobody knows what the spider even looks like! :shock: :!:

Hix

PS: Instar - good to see you've finally changed your avatar. That one you had for so long was really beginning to bug me. :p

Mate we breed em big here in Melbourne! LOL

yikes.jpg

I had to swat this big mongrel with a shovel just to get him to move away! lol See me in the window reflection? Scared sh**less! lol

Moosey,
anyone ever told you that when you're scared sh**less you look like Courtney Cox's husband? :p

Hix

LOL....Mortein just not up to the job ! napalm maybe. :D incidently that was one of silliest movies ive ever seen, right up there with "anaconda" or giant anything really. :D

You tellin' me that thing outside's not real. Thank god! lol I haven't seen the film, anaconda was bad enough! Maybe one night in a moment of desperation I'll grab the film lol

Bet he wouldnt mind being courtney cox's hubby either. lol

"Eight Legged Freaks" is actually not too bad and in sopme parts quite funny, because it doesn't take itself as seriously as some of the early horror spider flicks, like "Tarantula", or "Kingdom of the Spiders" etc. Or the more recent "Arachnid" for that matter - that was pretty dumb too.
But "Anaconda" was full of crap. That first bullsh*t statement at the beginning, about them regurgitating what they have just eaten so that they "can kill and feed again" set the whole tone for the rest of the movie. I hear they's is making an "Anaconda II". Hmmm. :?

Hix

If you do have spiders Moosey, this new product should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back