Different colours in bhp hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
possibly axanthic? i would look into them alittle as thats unusual! hold onto them and see what colours they show as they mature, im sure axanthic means no yellow? well done i hope they prove to be something special and stay that colour for you!!

bad luck, those black and whites a terribly defective. i tell u what, im prepared to take the burden off your hands and look after them all for u :D

What great luck you have Allen. They both are beautiful in my eyes and I hope you keep them to give progress info and pics along the way. Charlie

possibly axanthic? i would look into them alittle as thats unusual! hold onto them and see what colours they show as they mature, im sure axanthic means no yellow? well done i hope they prove to be something special and stay that colour for you!!

This is quite a possibility, they are certainly something special, a very ice white, it will be very interesting to see them mature,
Cheers
Adam.

Thanks for all the comments.
Pic. of mother. I don't have any decent pics of the male and he is on shed atm.

Attachments

• BHP011.JPG
    BHP011.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 199
How do i get in contact with you Alan?
I cant seem to PM you for some reason...
Paul

BHP's

Allan is there any bhp's for sale mate. (black + whites ) i mean.
I am keen to get one from you either by way of cash or swap.
Give me a buzz mate on 0404493120
Thanks mate
Paul

I will get back to everyone who are interested as soon as I have sexed them and they have had a couple of feeds. At the moment four have taken their first meal.

You're nuts if you sell those snakes (sorry to everyone who is just itching to buy them :p ), but you've struck a goldfield with that clutch. Raise them all up yourself and get your own lines started, you'll be able to retire after 3-5 years of breeding the siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back