Different colours in bhp hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G'day Alan
I am keen to get one asap and i have had about 15 years experience with reptiles so i am happy to take them as is.
Send me your number and i will give you a call if that is ok mate.
Look forward to your reply ALAN
Paul

Yes please get in contact with me as well. I am very interested in getting one of those B&W hatchies from you. PM me if you wish to sell one.

Everyone seems keen :p

Only four are black and white, they haven't been sexed and Alan (if he's sane :p) probably wants to keep a pair himself, if not all the black and white ones.

Whats going on mate????

G'day again Allan
Still awaiting your call mate,so whenever your ready i'm here waiting mate.
Would ultimatley take a pair mate but if only 1 available then so be.
If you are up for a trade for something in particular as i might have it (cash difference either way)and if i dont have it , i can get it.
Talk soon hopefully
Paul

you should hang onto them, or think of a price and then double it

i would have to agree your crazy to let them go!!! im not saying they are axanthic but if you look at the picture i posted then you must think thats its likely!! check out the site that i posted and look at the price they are worth over there! good luck mate and i hope they prove very special! remember if they are when they breed they will be hot and worth ALOT!

Beautiful looking female you have there and I agree you should keep the hatchlings and start your own lines…….

very nice hatchlings, i am very interested in the black and white, but also the black and orange.

willing to pay a fair price for the black and white.

if they are axanthic youd want to be willing to pay a far price!!
only time will tell i geuss over the next 12 months if they saty completely black and white ill think they are axanthic!

I will be one of the many also very interested in your hatchies Allan. Can you contact me on here or by means in the signature please.

Hey mate, I am with a few of the others on here, you would be nuts to pass on this opportunity by selling these hatchies.

talk to pilbarapythons and true blue, they will tell you about BHP genetics at the drop of a hat!!!

but really, they know lots about em.

I vote you keep them and breed them, they are AMAZING looking snakes!!

While im at it though, Caparu, you posted this link…

http://www.ukpythons.com/pytexpect.html

DID ANYONE SEE THIS PYTHON!?

I have never seen one before and its amazing :shock:

Attachments

• Piebald.jpg
    Piebald.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 65
You're nuts if you sell those snakes (sorry to everyone who is just itching to buy them :p ), but you've struck a goldfield with that clutch. Raise them all up yourself and get your own lines started, you'll be able to retire after 3-5 years of breeding the siblings.

LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR Bredli is exactly right!

(sorry buyers)

DONT SELL EM!!!!!!

Bhps

Hey Allan,

You've been presented with something very special here mate, and my one piece of advice would be...

HOLD ONTO THEM WITH YOU"RE DEAR LIFE!

At least, don't even consider selling them until they are older and begin to show their true colours. It would be a lot of work to develop a new line, but definitely would be worth it.

Regards,
Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back