Different colours in bhp hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!!!! BHP's are my favourite looking-at species, I think. You're a breeder? Can I just ask, are they good for first time owners, and how much would a hatchling cost?
And are they legal in NSW?
Congratulations on your hatchlings, they're godly. :D

Hey guys,
Wish I could get here more often but have been busy touring and recording with some bands...
I haven't had much time until the last couple of weeks.
Those are DEFINITELY Axanthic BHP's.
I'm friends with the breeder of the line here in the states ( Tom Keogan) and have seen them first hand. They originated within the "Queensland" form both here and Europe.
It's very cool to see the BHP market get a kick in the balls with new exciting"morphs" poping up.
I've got several females looking good for this year. I'll get some recent pictures up when I get a chance.
Congrats Adam on the good fortune.
Derek Roddy

allan, at least keep a pair of the black and whites, if you dont your gonna regret it

re Different

Terrific looking babys,but the proof of the pudding is what the final adult colours will be,its very impressive to see some of the nice types of bhp being bred,wasnt that long ago that if it had a black head and was alive it was enough,things have changed allot.:)

they are very nice Axanthics and only about £20.000 gbp pounds in england for a pair
i would never sell these alan .i mean look at all the super keen buyers LOL
hold onto these and retire on the proceeds :)

congratulations

youd be an so dumb (plz dotn give me an infraction ) to sell, they go for so much hang on to them and breed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back