Albino Het

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther_brad

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys apologies if this is in the wrong section I was just curious on what type of python an albino het is as in is it just an albino without the white colour I have read other posts about what a het is but they can be quite confusing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's a normal looking snake that carries the albino gene. You would need to pair it with an actual albino or another het for it to produce albinos.

Ah ok thanks are you able to tell what type of python my display picture is then just by the picture or would it be best to go back to the breeder?

im just assuming that you bought a het for albino darwin carpet? and its in the pic of your avatar? lol what did the breeder tell you about the snake??

im just assuming that you bought a het for albino darwin carpet? and its in the pic of your avatar? lol what did the breeder tell you about the snake??
And also what is it listed as on the paperwork.

Ah ok thankyou I didn't get told much about it but I admit I didn't ask much was more excited about getting it home and I will have a check of what receipts say

I'll go out on a limb and guess Het for albino Jag sib if little details were given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back