Attempt to kill snake results in house fire

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a jerk. shame he didnt loose his WHOLE house...

I remember doing exactly the same to a paper wasp nest (except my house didn't burn down).

Am I a bad person?

I actually did it as a valentines day thing too hehe....

Anyhow - what this guy did was wrong because we love snakes - and it's, as elapid68 put it, deplorable.

But I guess if there were wasp lovers, they'd say the same to me!

What a moron! I think he got what he deserved. Fancy killing any animal this way. What a slow horrible way to die.

Last year I went to a callout at an old house that had an old concrete inground swimming pool.
The lady who lived there told me that last year she saw a snake go down a crack in the concrete, she also thought it would be a good idea to pour petrol into this crack,she innocently told me she used a full 25 lt jerry can....With the can almost empty she made a trail of petrol back to where she was standing,,,and then lit a match to it.
This lovely old darling told me that she heard a dull ,muffled type of explosion and watched as the whole pool seemed to raise an inch or two,then settle,then as the crack appeared in the side and moved to the bottom of the pool,she realised it probably wasnt the smartest thing to do.
She had done this last year but swears the same snake is back and sunning itself on her lawn this year,,

The best I can come up with is, "sucked in, you redneck." :lol:

I think they should ban petrol, otherwise it will happen again

I think they should ban petrol, otherwise it will happen again

Yes... good idea cris (seeing as I am a bad person I will go drain every car of it's fuel hehe).

It's fear and lak of edumacation I guess.

i posted a comment....but it has to be approved before it will be placed on the site

I wonder if he will be charged with arson or insurance fraud?

in the words of aussie ledgends TISM, ... what are ya? your a ****er...

hahahaha, thats some funny stuff...at least the snake got his revenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back