Attempt to kill snake results in house fire

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is awful.. that poor snake. its just like killing a koala because you didnt like it sitting in your tree. they are all native animals and should be treated with respect. he got what he deserved.

that is awful.. that poor snake. its just like killing a koala because you didnt like it sitting in your tree. they are all native animals and should be treated with respect. he got what he deserved.

Its not really the same koalas stink :lol:

If being a dead set goose was a criminal offence at least half of the US population would be in jail. I spent a lot of time there doing business and compared to other parts of the world the goose per capita figures are heavily waeighted towards good ol' US of A. IMO of co****. This goose is one of very many I'm afraid.

this article fails to specify the snakes breed, which is a bit silly, its just unfortunate that the general perception of snakes is, and probably always will be negative, the general population is convinced they are evil things, all out to inject their venom into you, its just absolute ignorance in society, its upsetting but it will most likely continue to happen.....i just dont get why the hell this bloke would attempt to light it on fire? i mean if you were really stupid enough to attempt to kill it, why light it on fire???? confuses me alot..

cos hes not a very nice person?
i just love how his house caught fire, so serves him right!!

the fact his house caught on fire was funny, the fact that his family had to suffer from his stupidity doesnt make me laugh.

thats funny, when i worked up bushthey told me about the cocky on the next property had a snake in the house so he decided to shoot it, he ended up putting a rather large hole in the bottom of the wall and floor. the snake escaped unharmed

Its funny that they didn't know there house was on fire for a few hours.

this article fails to specify the snakes breed, which is a bit silly, its just unfortunate that the general perception of snakes is, and probably always will be negative, the general population is convinced they are evil things, all out to inject their venom into you, its just absolute ignorance in society, its upsetting but it will most likely continue to happen.....i just dont get why the hell this bloke would attempt to light it on fire? i mean if you were really stupid enough to attempt to kill it, why light it on fire???? confuses me alot..

and thats why weve gotta educate the public....
i reckon things like the reptile expos help so much with chngin peoples attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back