Baby crocs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ally_pup

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wondering about keeping a baby croc as a pet. Whats the rules and regs, I have no idea about keeping them if someone could help me out and maybe some pics that would be great

have a look around mate there's been a few croc threads started lately. I know I've started a few myself

yeah and 20 cent sized turtles all stay the same size forever also.

not that i no off
i was looking into them for my collection in vic

but they are simply too expensive, as kool as they are tho lol

Wish i could get one.I might have to move over to victoria across the river seeing its only 2 ks.

Wish i could get one.I might have to move over to victoria across the river seeing its only 2 ks.

If I lived that close, I would move for sure……………….love crocs!

yeh.... a big croc pit out the back... its one way to get rid of the in-laws

yeh.... a big croc pit out the back... its one way to get rid of the in-laws

I would build the best setup for them, I can picture it now………….k ill stop drewling now

ok, rule for sa, specalist permit and its a bi***h to get, im looking into it now, i have the supplyer that can get a hatchling for $350, but you need enclosure plans, snr first aid, and emergency proceedures in place, then they will vet you im looking at 3 years b4 i finish and have one in my collection, my advice do your homework first and most permits will allow johnsons only, i tried and cant get a salty, :( (spelling is terrible lol)

in a way i'm glad we can't have crocs here in queensland otherwise i'd have one because of my son and hubby, and ally pup if you would like to see some crocs there is a resident 9 footer at the victor creek boat ramp, out at seaforth and if you have a boat, even bigger ones in the the creeks around that area.

Im fairly sure you can get them from croc farms(when legal requirements are met) and just give them back when they get to big.

Im fairly sure you can get them from croc farms(when legal requirements are met) and just give them back when they get to big.

if thats true, it would at least give 1 croc a better life for a while, the conditions at those farms are pathetic.
either way, that croc is gonna be hat or purse sooner or later...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back