Be careful what you buy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, if your not worried about it why bump it back up again?

Just don't want anyone to have to experience it for them selves.......
That and I enjoy irritating them like they have irritated me, that's how I roll :)

Not to hyjack your thread but I bought a snake off a person who sells on this forum quite expensive I was paying it off while the snake was still in the egg when the snake hatched the price Changed when we said we wanted to pick it up instead of freighting the price jumped $ 200 work that 1 out when I finally got the snake it was not the type I asked for or paying for when I confronted this breeder they basically laughed and said there's nothing you can do. So I know how you feel and this breeder lost our business as we would have bought a lot more reptiles off them.

Not to hyjack your thread but I bought a snake off a person who sells on this forum quite expensive I was paying it off while the snake was still in the egg when the snake hatched the price Changed when we said we wanted to pick it up instead of freighting the price jumped $ 200 work that 1 out when I finally got the snake it was not the type I asked for or paying for when I confronted this breeder they basically laughed and said there's nothing you can do. So I know how you feel and this breeder lost our business as we would have bought a lot more reptiles off them.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off also, there are plenty of scumbags out there, all you can do is tell as many people as possible, mud sticks.

hey chris have had the same probs last year bought two pairs from them as well was disapointed as well will not give them the pleasure of doing it again there are people on here who are much more trust worthy spongebob being one of them cheers mick

The breeders should of kept there word and unfornatly there are a few breeders that should not even own one reptile much lass breed and sell them

as we all know in life theirs people who enjoy ruining it for the rest and these are those kind of people who dont belong here

hey chris have had the same probs last year bought two pairs from them as well was disapointed as well will not give them the pleasure of doing it again there are people on here who are much more trust worthy spongebob being one of them cheers mick

Bob is a great guy and has really nice animals. Luckily in this hobby word spreads very quickly about dodgy sellers so hopefully less people will have to go through the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back