Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alumba said:
The hobbyist is some times referred to as amateur herpetologist

Quite right! As opposed to a professional who makes their living at it. 'Amateur' accurately describes the majority of the members of this site.

:p

Hix

What has happened to this site Hix???????? I would give my opinion but it would be a waste. At the end of the day I would love to see what a cross like that would look like. But not in the hands of a hobbyist. They can never be allowed to escape or be given to people that wont know the impact that they might have on the environment. So in my opinion, put the clutch of eggs in the bin. As every body knows i am one of the biggest hybrid lovers but when dealing with hybrids there should be the utmost of control. I dont think in this case it would be possible.

Amateurs?????????/ Interesting. So that would mean that some of the high end breeders are just amateurs then... Bloody good amateurs though you must admit.

its prob just one fat overweight lizard. Another result of the obesity epidemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back