Brisbane Probing help?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lazerboyz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have a jungle python of about 17 months old. i dont think its ready to mate yet, but i am thinking of doing it next year. so in the meantime, as i plan and read up more on breeding, i would like to confirm the gender of my python so i can find its partner early next year. Does anyone know anyone who has experience in probing and is willing to help? i live about 10 minutes away from Brisbane city.

Cheers

Greencross Vets at Kessels Rd Macgregor will sex your python and you will be able to get it's health checked over while you are at it. The other option is Everything Reptile at Thorneside , Simon is great.

Andynic - are you talking about brisbane birds and exotics? If so i cant praise them highly enough although i havent had a snake sexed there, they are fzntastic.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Andynic - are you talking about brisbane birds and exotics? If so i cant praise them highly enough although i havent had a snake sexed there, they are fzntastic.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2
That is the one.

Gatton campus of UQ has an extremely good reptile vet who I use for all mine. May be Abit out of the way for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back