Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
evidence and source please

Of what? That people freehandle them? That freehandling Adders has lead to bites? You must be kidding, we all know that has happened. I'm not going to name anyone here, but anecdotes aren't scarce. Many of us personally know several people who have been bitten by Death Adders due to inappropriate handling.

That keepers being bitten affects public opinion and influences keeping related laws? No one is stupid enough not to be able to understand that and anyone who has been in the snake-keeping world for more than a few years has observed it, both in Australia and overseas.

Hasn't every species been free handled? I'm sure they've all had a nible aswell, who needs to prove it? Common sense, people get bitten, if you free handle the chance is higher. It's like saying you need proof of someone holding a python that doesn't bite and it bites for some reason oneday. Some are allways going to try free handle these things, weather people are dying or not someones going to try. Somones going to get bitten, they might'nt die so it's not going to be on the news. Your trying to say that vens don't get free handled? (gathers you've never seen it done) or your saying free handled vens don't bite? ALL SNAKES BITE!

As Mr Fishe's original question has been answered, both with the witten word and with Sdaji's spectacular images, I'm closing this thread.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back