can someone identify these?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on location id say Burns Dragon
Amphibolurus burnsi
They dont look like adults maybe juvenile patterns?

Based on location id say Burns Dragon
Amphibolurus burnsi
They dont look like adults maybe juvenile patterns?

I dont think they are - they have a totally different pattern and even look pretty different in features... might be wrong I dont know anything about lizards but from the pics im finding, I dont think its a burns dragon

using all my knowledge
im guessing they are some type of dragon

hope I helped
:)

I dont think they are - they have a totally different pattern and even look pretty different in features... might be wrong I dont know anything about lizards but from the pics im finding, I dont think its a burns dragon
I agree but this could be juvenile traits, as iv never seen a juvenile Burns im just speculating ?

Jason is correct they are Painted Dragons...Ctenophorus pictus.....there are probably couple of undescribed ones in the north of their range with more pronouced crests in males, large size and slightly different body shape to the Southern versions.

Cheers,
Scott

re read my post ......I believe C. pictus is most likely a species complex with northern ones different to southern ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back