costumes are so fun

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kullafullsnake

Reaction score
dont you just love parties drinks = sillyness sillyness = dress ups in other peoples clothes hahaa anyone else got any funny costumes of themselves,

Attachments

• clinto`s.JPG
    clinto`s.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 123
So what did you do to the little girl that was wearing that? A close look at your face tells a story there mate, is that blood

So what did you do to the little girl that was wearing that? A close look at your face tells a story there mate, is that blood

LOL cement :D
With every post I have to wonder more and more about you kullafullsnake
That photo said it all - get some help..lol

Last edited:
No wonder the public think reptile keepers are freaks...

they call me crazy clint and you can see why, i wouldnt hurt a fly but i bet i can put most of you on your bum bum with laughter at stunts and dares

nope lithgow is a hole and cant wait to see the tail end of it in a couple of weeks time when we move away, only got placed in lithgow cause the other half burned down our other house and as a family on the street this is all we could get at the time,

You should hang out with Rev-Dan, he likes to post pics of himself in ladys clothes and wearing make up ;)

Donk

A classic example of why some people shouldnt drink!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back