fish trading websites?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trax_86

Reaction score
hi im trying to find a couple of web sites that sell fish sorta like AustralianPetPages.com.au i guess or a good fish forum maybe with a classified section any help would be great.
I just set up my fish tank again and dont know what to put in it, I would like something a bit different this time ive owned a lot of different fish, tropical, cichlids, australian native so yeah any idea would be great cheers.

Plecofanatics.com was a great site but it was pulled recently, I would also like to know of some others that are worth their salt.

Cheers

ace - australian cichlid enthusiasts forum the largest and probably one of the oldest fish forums in Oz.

www.qldaf.com
Queensland Aquarium Forum.
Excellent site, lots of knowledgable members and a bst section that your after.

www.monsterfishkeepers.com is really good for more exotic aquarium stuff. Alot of it is american but alot of it can still be applied over here without too much hassle. Really good site if your crazy into your aquariums. Alot of people have stingrays , sea snakes and all sorts of other cool stuff. Definitely good to check out.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back