For the tattooist's in the crowd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtosnakes

Reaction score
For all the tattooists out here:

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to design a feminine (yet not flowery, girly type) tattoo that incorporates the names of my son (Jackson) and my husband (George) and for good measure snakes if you can.

It will sit just above my hip (unsure which side) so I don't want it huge.

Any ideas would you great. You can either pm me pics or pm me and I will send you my email address.

PS. Inkslinger - any pics/ideas from you particularly would be awesome.
Thanks

Mel

oooooh.....
hijack

i have been looking for someone to come up with my design (will pay)

i want sisyphus pushing his rock... but need him to look content

camus ftw!

some more detail? Feminine is a broad term....would you prefer a certain style (ie; japanese, mystical, graffiti, etc) You will need to know which side it is going on so the picture can be designed to 'flow' on that area.

mmmm, nightowl here lies my dilemna.

I have 2 tattoos now that are rose designs, however this i want a little different. I suppose mystical is more the genre I was going for. I think that it will go on my left side.

Thanks

Mel do tell how's the design of your tattoo going????? You'll have to post pics when you get it done!!!!
:D

Mel,

Sorry I haven't posted or sent anything recently, I been a bit busy with work. I know you don't want flowery type but I had a few spare minutes this morning and whipped up a quick 'feminine' design. Not sure if it is the type of thing you're after but let me know and I can do something different if you wish.

I did the design with pencil on paper, then lined the image with a sharpie texta, then scanned it and coloured with Photoshop (just using a paint brush). Some of the black lines are a little thick from the sharpie pen bleeding into the paper. Also, ignore the blue 'halo' around the flower. I had a blue mist behind the flower but deleted most of it, except the parts you see. The blue bits didn't show on my other PC....I MUST calibrate my other monitor! :lol:

Cheers
Shane

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 110
Aww that's really pretty :D. Maybe I can con you into designing one for me one day? lol ;)

yeah no probs ;) I need the drawing practice as I haven't been doing much over the past few years. I hope to start tattooing again soon but want to get my skills back in shape! That pic is a quick one, but I'll try doing better next time! Also, I'll colour the next one manually instead of using Photoshop.

Here is another quick one...same bleeding black pen but using crayon for colour....ignore the hair that scanned with the pic! :oops:

Attachments

• tattoo2.jpg
    tattoo2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 116
Here is another quick one...same bleeding black pen but using crayon for colour....ignore the hair that scanned with the pic! :oops:

WOW thats awesome!!!! Where are you located and do you actually do the tatts yourself??
I've been wanting to get one done on my lower back across the top of my butt (you know the place)!! :oops:
Would you design something similar to this but I want to include my "children" which is a diamond python (Erwin) and my spotted (Sassi)!
Sorry to bother you with this!! But you are pretty awesome!!! :p

its not a tramp stamp... a tramp stamp would be a stupid playboy bunny on ur ass!!!! ***getting twitche*******becoming very angry****damn playboy bunny tattooes!!!***

WOW thats awesome!!!! Where are you located and do you actually do the tatts yourself??
I've been wanting to get one done on my lower back across the top of my butt (you know the place)!! :oops:
Would you design something similar to this but I want to include my "children" which is a diamond python (Erwin) and my spotted (Sassi)!
Sorry to bother you with this!! But you are pretty awesome!!! :p

I'm kinda out of the way, in Central Western NSW. A little too far from Beerwah! I am just getting back into tattooing and I would like to practice on some grapefruits 'n stuff before doing people again....I haven't tattooed in over 8 years!

I have a couple of designs to do so I'll try and get a few done over the next week, including yours. I'm sure there are great artists in Brissy that could easily do the tats for you if you want them done any time soon. :D

I'm kinda out of the way, in Central Western NSW. A little too far from Beerwah! I am just getting back into tattooing and I would like to practice on some grapefruits 'n stuff before doing people again....I haven't tattooed in over 8 years!

I have a couple of designs to do so I'll try and get a few done over the next week, including yours. I'm sure there are great artists in Brissy that could easily do the tats for you if you want them done any time soon. :D

Thank you so much!!! I'll get the tattoist to put your signature somewhere in the tatt so you can claim copyright!!! haha!!
Seriously though thank you! I love what you've done so far and I'm sure you'll be alright getting back into the swing of things!! :D

Thank you so much!!! I'll get the tattoist to put your signature somewhere in the tatt so you can claim copyright!!! haha!!
Seriously though thank you! I love what you've done so far and I'm sure you'll be alright getting back into the swing of things!! :D

It's all practice! :) Just pm me with some details of what sort of design you prefer (ie; full body snakes, just heads, incorporated styles like tribal etc...) and we'll take it from there! :D

Hey Shane,

Sorry I haven't been on here for a little while.

That first pic is awesome. Love it, but maybe we could swap the hummingbird for a smaller version of your snake?

You are an absolute legend!!!!!

Thanks heaps

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back