For the tattooist's in the crowd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no probs, I'll change the design over the next couple of days and post it here when I'm done :)

hey nightowl you can practice on me champ :) as you would know i'd be like a big canvas lol

come to think of it nightowl if u wanna take a road trip to townsville and do the one ur designing on me i'd be more than happy if ur confident ;) :D im sure i could find some more human canvas for you as well....;)

Mel,

Sorry I haven't posted or sent anything recently, I been a bit busy with work. I know you don't want flowery type but I had a few spare minutes this morning and whipped up a quick 'feminine' design. Not sure if it is the type of thing you're after but let me know and I can do something different if you wish.

I did the design with pencil on paper, then lined the image with a sharpie texta, then scanned it and coloured with Photoshop (just using a paint brush). Some of the black lines are a little thick from the sharpie pen bleeding into the paper. Also, ignore the blue 'halo' around the flower. I had a blue mist behind the flower but deleted most of it, except the parts you see. The blue bits didn't show on my other PC....I MUST calibrate my other monitor! :lol:

Cheers
Shane

If you move to Melbourne and are looking for work let us know:)

Inkslinger would love to see some of your work as I've heard along the preverbial grapevine that you're pretty good!!! ;)

ahh a frankston boy eh? i got my tat from black dragon tattoo :) next time im down your way i might have to pop in and say hi :)

If you move to Melbourne and are looking for work let us know:)

Sweet mate I might have to make a holiday trip to go and visit you guys! :)

Hobbo, if I can scrape some cash together I may be able to get to Wollongong for a couple of days. I have relations there that my old's may like to visit so I'll find out and let you know.

Cheers
Shane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back