Found this little fella in my backyard

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach85

Reaction score
As the title says, I found this little cutie in my backyard.. took a few pics then let him go
Think its a slender tree frog...

:)

Attachments

• P1060969.jpg
    P1060969.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 111
  • P1060971.jpg
    P1060971.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 106
  • P1060972.jpg
    P1060972.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 126
I think ur right here is some info
Litoria adelaidensis
Found on the coastal plain & western edge of the Darling Rangeinland to about Mundaring.Usually in the vicinity of dense vegetation adjacent to still or slowly moving water.Often observed basking during the day on bulrushes & sedges,escaping to the base of the plants.

Have found a few frogs n geckos lately.. but no snakes :(

the last couple off day i have seen a heap off blueys around

theres beeen 4 suck in our fish pond in the last 2 days

That is a really cool little Slender tree frog :) Your Perth backyard must be wildlife friendly

I live on a farm 3 housr south of perth. in the weel after i decided to get my herp license, I found a king's skink in my bedroom, 5 frogs in the kitchen, a turtle on the back step and as I walked outside, a gecko landed on my head haha. That was a year or so ago but i still see reptiles pretty regularly :)

Nice find. I rarely get to see nice herps. even when in nice NP's. Gonna take up train spotting instead hehe. Although we saw big king skink the other day and few little skinklets but they were toOo quick to get photos

pict00f33-8405.jpg

Another Perth local :) Litoria moorei Motorbike Frog on my back door..... literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back