Ghost Children's Python? please help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAmelia

Reaction score
Okay so I've never owned a snake before but I'm very interested in the children's pythons because I've heard that they are a great first snake. I did some research online and went to a pet store and the guy showed me a 3.5 month old 'children's ghost python', she was lovely but she didn't seem to look like the pictures i have seen on some sites. I'm defiantly no expert on children's morphs (or snakes for that matter) but if he is going to charge me $395 for her i want to be sure i know what I'm getting. Also is it better to buy a young hatchling or one thats a bit older ?
Please help me out! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1421.JPG
    IMG_1421.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 218
Last edited by a moderator:
I claim no expertise but it looks like a Stimsons to me....

that is one beautiful looking snake any clearer pics?
also what colour are the patterns are they a uniform black colour or are they greyish?

I have stimsons....as above...leaning towards that. Maybe try this site also for local sellers to yourself.

where is this? I don't care about others but that is a beautiful snake and I'm prepared to part with $395 for it!

Its worth $400 but you can get a standard one for a lot less. Its up to you and what you want.

That's why I said "I personally." It just doesn't stand out to me...

It's a lovely snake, but you could pick up any number of pretty childrens, spotted or stimmies for a better price if you shop around.

In my opinion it is a Stimsons but it is also a really nice looking snake that I would pay the $$$ for.

Unfortunately I don't have any other pictures! She's a beautiful snake and so placid

Definitely a ghost childrens, have had a bit of experience with them.

maybe you can hook up with someone in your area and they can help you decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back