Green tree frogs or thick tailed ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then go how much maintence you want to do on them. Frogs are eaiser to handle than gecko's (if you want to handle them).

I had a similar choice to make a few months back. I had a spare glass enclosure and was deciding between frogs or thickies...
I ended up with thickies.... They're local to my temperate zone so no heating is needed. I have a red light come on for a few hours of an evening so I can see them running around as they are nocturnal. And also have some viewing holes under the sand up against the glass so I can see them when they are hiding......... Great little critters.... :)

Frogs dont stink at all... i have a colony of Red Eyes, They are cute as! i just have a bowl of water at the moment but i have an enclosure with a waterfall and pond ready for them 8]. The Red Eyes Need UV(as allo thers) and Heat(Incandescent Bulb gives enough 24oC) GTF's dont need Heating in Sydney but they need an aquarium heater in their water. ALl you need to get right is Heat and Humidity and ur Set!

Haha I wanted them a while ago but I wasn't allowed to because I was told they stank.. Looks like i'm going to be working on a terrarium over xmas. I want to use live plants. Where does everyone get their substrate from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back