Help with finding my license and getting an import license

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brains reptiles

Reaction score
I’m trying to get an import license to have a monitor freighted to nsw but it isn’t taking my license saying “license isn’t valid or name doesn’t match license” and then I was trying to find my license and I can’t find it anywhere to see the new expiry date. I was looking through my emails and read that when you renew your license you need to wait until the license has expired then renew it but I renewed and paid for it before it expired. Also doesn’t help that I updated the email and they still send all the emails to the old email address, should I email someone about this because this whole license system needs to be renewed and changed because it feels really outdated.

I’m trying to get an import license to have a monitor freighted to nsw but it isn’t taking my license saying “license isn’t valid or name doesn’t match license” and then I was trying to find my license and I can’t find it anywhere to see the new expiry date. I was looking through my emails and read that when you renew your license you need to wait until the license has expired then renew it but I renewed and paid for it before it expired. Also doesn’t help that I updated the email and they still send all the emails to the old email address, should I email someone about this because this whole license system needs to be renewed and changed because it feels really outdated.
I don't know about other states but this is the case in NSW, they have this really ridiculous system where you can't renew online until it's out of date.( I went through this last Christmas). I ended up renewing through service NSW although NPWS didn't get the notification, so lots of drama there so I had to argue with the idiots in charge for a couple of months.They ended up telling me there is a 2 months grace period before they cancel your license. keep pushing and keep all receipt numbers for proof

I don't know about other states but this is the case in NSW, they have this really ridiculous system where you can't renew online until it's out of date.( I went through this last Christmas). I ended up renewing through service NSW although NPWS didn't get the notification, so lots of drama there so I had to argue with the idiots in charge for a couple of months.They ended up telling me there is a 2 months grace period before they cancel your license. keep pushing and keep all receipt numbers for proof
They literally haven’t told me anything, no email no visit, and if I email them who should I be emailing and they need to fix the system and how would I save the receipt I found the money that came out of my bank when I payed for it and I should have an email someone but it sends emails to my dad instead of my email, horrible system, horrible notifications, they need to review the system honestly might just move to qld to get away from this horrid licensing

Thank you, so to start the drama is to email [email protected] and get Karen Hutchings to help out and does it cost money or should I just buy a new license and place all my animals on the new license since I’ve only had it for 2 years
def start with the email, I don't know if Karen will be the 1 to answer and no it costs nothing for advice.
As for the license I'm not sure how that would work

Back