Hey dudes/dudettes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samiam

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Im new to the site, and new to keeping reptiles... So new in fact I havent even got any yet! I'm eagerly awaiting my wheatbelt stimsons python hatchling from a breeder I've read very good things about, and also two central bearded dragon hatchlings.
All been doing recently is reading and reading... Just wondering if anyone could direct me towards any good literature specifically concentrating on the critters I'm getting?
If like to apologise in advance for any stupid questions I may ask, and also thank you all for all the information I've already read on this awesome site!

Hi, samiam is my sons name on various sites so not hard to remember for me. Good books I have are "Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons" and "Keeping and Breeding Australian Lizards", the latter being the better of the two. Keeping Childrens Pythons by Greg Fyfe and someone else I can't remember off hand, is a good concise little book for beginners as is the Bearded Dragon book in the same series.

Thanks mate, I'll go find myself a copy of each!

Green eggs and ham
Green eggs and ham
I do not like it SamIam
I do not like green eggs and ham!

welcome cobber. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back