Just got home from the Castle hill expo!!! look what i bought!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh cool! thanks Carnelian!

He said to someone else that he didnt want to have to take any of them back with him, so there was quite a few bargains to be had.

We walked around the expo for an hour andthen drove home and he didnt look at the least bit fazed, so we held him for a while when we got home and he was perfect... had to rush around getting a click clack ready. (note to self, get on ebay and buy a heat cord!)

So friggin happy!!!

*runs off doing a little happy dance*

we got five new geckos - super happy with the price of them. i got one of only 2 of the female levis there, was happy with that. so we got a pair of darwin fat tail marms, another female milli, and a pair of levis. now we need to hunt down an incubator...

wanted to get a water python as well, but we have no room left for enclosures :S

Yep, typical Woma temperament, from my experience anyway, very placid, except at food time that is. Matilda looks so happy with him in the pic.

Jeez you're really making me wish I was there.

Was there any Roughies? I'd love to get another one but 1st I need my little one sexed, we think it is a boy but not 100% sure.

wanted to get a water python as well, but we have no room left for enclosures :S

I looked at a water python, but dont know much about them..

get hubby to build more enclosures!

Yep, typical Woma temperament, from my experience anyway, very placid, except at food time that is. Matilda looks so happy with him in the pic.

Jeez you're really making me wish I was there.

Was there any Roughies? I'd love to get another one but 1st I need my little one sexed, we think it is a boy but not 100% sure.

She adores him! apparently he is her snake. i know there was a guy posted on here that hed be taking roughies, but to be honest, there was so many people around the tables that it was impossible to see everythig that was there!

he wanted to! he has designed it and everything already. we would have to start getting rid of semi important furniture now, like couches lol

i imagine it would be mighty uncomfy, and if i was a snake, the last thing i would want to be looking at are people's fat butts! :D

that was me and my girlfriend workin at rodent farm :)
bought myself 2 olives, a het albino darwins and a hypo bredli:)

that was me and my girlfriend workin at rodent farm :)
Mate your misses is a keeper if she doesn't mind dealing with dead rats or quails (only herpers would think that's handy lol)

I wish i could have afforded all that!!

I think i have a herp high! trying my hardest to get to sleep bt keep drifting back to the lounge to check on "Worm" as Matilda has named him!

Mate your misses is a keeper if she doesn't mind dealing with dead rats or quails (only herpers would think that's handy lol)

haha she is good:) she loves helping clean out all my enclosures aswell.

I wish i could have afforded all that!!

I think i have a herp high! trying my hardest to get to sleep bt keep drifting back to the lounge to check on "Worm" as Matilda has named him!

im broke now:( haha

oh cool!!! i think you left something of mine in the fridge!!! lol, ill pm you!

That was a ploy to get you to the SOFAR Expo at Newcastle on 18th March. We'll be there so you can pick up what you left plus a bonus. See Raddy or me or maybe Raddy will charm Marney along to the next one as well!

aw, i was looking out for you but didnt know what you looked like, lol!!!

Did you buy anything??? I was so tempted to get some beardies, but dont have a spare enclosure atm, and couldnt afford both!!

You met me, I had the Pygmy Pythons :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back