Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm you should of got a pm to say look at pics in albums i put some in wonder how come never went

hmm you should of got a pm to say look at pics in albums i put some in wonder how come never went

these were taken with a flash a few minutes ago but they are showing lots of blue flecks lots different to brouns ones this gives you an idea of the great varition thats avalible to you herpers

hi third generation captive bred feeding well over 400 hundered more in a pet shop if its doun south full blues if you can find any god knows

can ya get these snakes on a normal license ??

joughin said:
can ya get these snakes on a normal license ??

Either your an old member trying to cause trouble or you are really thick :roll:

from 350 to five hundered for feeding hatchlings and more for one that looks like the one in the avatar

yeh,,i thinkk i'll buy the mrs a pair,,i'll go back to the thread that details the keeping of these guys

is that yours ssssnakey man nice how many you have you breed them ??
no its not mine but i have had them and i did breed them quite a few years ago..they were my first snake that i kept in my room when i was about 10,,them and lil whip snakes and small eyed snakes...all local,,they used to bite me sometimes..not often, but enough to teach me not to get bitten when handling the more dangerous ones

hmm so where can i get some sssnakeman ?? youve probadly worked out i like colubrids by now :D

I'd love a pair of the bright blue ones...

What's the damage? can they be kept together?

Longtom, do you find the GTSs hard to get feeding on pinkies? I have heard they are quite hard to get feeding well.

some times they are but normally they become better the more they eat some people scent theres i never bother just tease feed them but if you get ones that are already feeding youll probadly have no drammas once you get em on to small rats theres no looking back the worst thing about them is they have extremely acute vison so a shadow or sudden move ment can make them drop a food item then you have start again .plus they,ll jump from a container and speed off faster than any other snake ive kept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back