Murray Darling Pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just walked past my Murray Darling Carpet Pythons tank and noticed that he was sitting out looking cute, so I decided to take a couple of pictures of him.

000_0001-22.jpg

000_0002-31.jpg

000_0003-27.jpg

000_0004-32.jpg

000_0005-27.jpg

000_0007-21.jpg

000_0008-15.jpg

000_0009-4.jpg

000_0011-11.jpg

000_0012-10.jpg

- Chris

He's coming up for a shed at the moment, so he's pretty dull.

Very nice. I love MD's. I think they are one of the most under-rated snakes around. They are so much cheaper to by incomparison to most others (but I don't mind, makes it easier to convince the other half to get more). My MD's get more comments from people than most of the rest of my snakes. Everyone seems to really dig them when they're right there in front of them. The greys really seem grab peoples attention.

He's a good looking MD! :D

I like the last pic, its like he's going "Quit stuffing around and feed me already!" :rolleyes: If he's anything like my MD, he loves his food and is always looking for more ;)...LOL! :lol:

He's a good looking MD! :D

I like the last pic, its like he's going "Quit stuffing around and feed me already!" :rolleyes: If he's anything like my MD, he loves his food and is always looking for more ;)...LOL! :lol:

He loves his rats, infact I gave him a nice big Weaner Rat after those photos =)

hhmm nice.....i noticed you have paper towel on the bottom...great idea do you find it moves around alot??

Hi,

I haven't found that it moves around, We generally have hides etc holding down the items for the snakes, They can go under the paper towel if they want.

Oh and this is Chris, just that my mums account is signed in on this computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back