my girlfriend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. For those who are seriously interested in going to Bathurst the campsites are selling pretty fast so you better get in quick. Failing that, i already have my site so i'm sure we could squeeze a few more in, but be warned the shower block usually gets blown up by Friday and we are mad Ford fans........ GO TEAM BOC

Simone.

Moto GP at Phillip Island is one two weeks before Bathurst and i'm pretty sure Indy on the Gold Coast is on 2 weeks after Bathurst. My favourite 6 weeks of the year!!!!!!

Moto GP at Phillip Island
be there only everyone should go have a bbq at Nicks place

I'll be trying to go to bathurst I got a swag so I will just find some where and roll it out

Well farmdog there is plenty of room at the site-plenty of firecrackers and burnouts- nothing better than waking up at the mountain with a hangover, having beer and scrambled eggs for brekky, smelling burn rubber, sitting next to the camp fire and hearing the sound of the v8 Supercars on a practice run as they exit the XR8 cutting. GOD DAMMIT ITS THE VIBE
I won't be at MotoGP byt the looks of it but will be in December for the Supercars.
Simone.

P.S. By the way africancichlidau, the third is otherwise known as ones right hand

yeah hence the swag takes bugger all space, yep sure thier not enough for 2 ( sure she has tent ) but enough will

farmdog said:
Moto GP at Phillip Island
be there only everyone should go have a bbq at Nicks place

I'll be trying to go to bathurst I got a swag so I will just find some where and roll it out

Myself and others are riding down for the GP...should be a fun trip

johnbowemonie said:
P.S. By the way africancichlidau, the third is otherwise known as ones right hand

Anytime you need a hand just let me know........ :twisted:

God I gunna regret saying that

Simone top pic's mate. Marcia looks quiet nice, so I do hope you bring her out next month (rep meeting) seeing them with your own eyes and not in a pic is so much better hay? Than I can get a cuddle :D

Shamus said:
johnbowemonie said:

Anytime you need a hand just let me know........ :twisted:

God I gunna regret saying that

So Africa, are you going to take Shamus up on his offer? :lol:

I went to Bathurst last year, camped out at Parkos.
Nice and quiet and boy, can Yumi cook!

I camp in the Sulman and Reid campground about 50 yards from the cutting. We have seen some awesome action there. Ashley Stichbury lost the Big Kev commodore right in front of us a few years back and in the historics 2 years ago there was a 6 car pile up, all Holdens in fornt of us also. not that i like seeing Historics smash even if they are Holdens.
Go Team BOC

Simone.

Good to see you are going to Bathurst to see Holden win again Simone, I don't know why Ford even bother going......;-):D. I have beem there a few times as all mechanics do and seen many burnouts and cars trashed, always a wild weekend.

johnbowemonie said:
nothing better than waking up at the mountain with a hangover, having beer and scrambled eggs for brekky, smelling burn rubber, sitting next to the camp fire and hearing the sound of the v8 Supercars on a practice run as they exit the XR8 cutting. GOD DAMMIT ITS THE VIBE

Who said there was no such thing as heaven on earth?? hehehehe It's called Bathurst! :wink:

Love the piccies JBM :D

johnbowemonie said:
sitting next to the camp fire

Next to the campfire?

Based on your past experiences, Simone, you should remain at least 10 feet from any naked flame!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

Hix

There's a decent herping spot near the bottom of the mount..

Ha ha ha Hix, This year i think i might bring a portable shower-----last year i was all lathered up when the only remaining shower (which was the one i was using) fell back inside the wall and i had to try and wash off all the soap with my butt up against the wall catching the minimal dribble of water that was coming out of the busted tiles.

The year before i had a mate sitting there on his toilet when someone with a snese of humour rolled a bunger underneath him. It blew up leaving him stunned and bits of his beanie singed. It was the funniest thing seeing him stumble back to the campsite.

I promise Hix not to get too close to the campfire this year and i will enforce the use of non treated wood to be used on the campfire.

HUGSTA- JOHNBOWE WILL WIN HIS THIRD BATHURST THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! I've had a gutful of seeing bloody Holden win the last 5. JB and Brad Jones will conquer the mountain. And wont this bird rock the township when we win it. Yeehah!!!!!
Pukekohe will mean stuff all after Bathurst. Bring on Eastern Creek. What can i say, i love my V8 Supercars as much as my reptiles.

Simone.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

holden_hsv_coupe_gto_1g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back