my girlfriend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for you Ether

TAKE NOTICE OF THE BIG NUMBER 1 ON THE CAR.
Enough said.
GO FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

RE: Just for you Ether

What's that piece of junk ether....hehehe looks like something my granny would drive :wink: FORDS RULE!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Browns said "What's that piece of junk ether....hehehe looks like something my granny would drive FORDS RULE!!!!!!!!!"

Haha, obviously not on the racetrack!!!! Go Holden!!!!
Real men drive holden utes!!!

RE: Re: RE: Just for you Ether

I saw a bumper sticker the other day:

"And on the eigth day God created Ford......................to keep the dickheads out of the Holdens!"

:p

Hix

Yeah well Hixie the real saying goes on the 8th day god created a holden- on the 9th day he traded it in for a ford.
I'd rather push my ford than drive a holden.

Can't wait to own my Mc Leod Ford XB 1975 John Goss Special. Won't i kick some butt in that car.

Simone.

Re: RE: Just for you Ether

BROWNS said:
What's that piece of junk ether....hehehe looks like something my granny would drive :wink: FORDS RULE!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha I knew there was something I liked about you Brownie... and now I know what it was :lol: :lol:

112_0201_gt40y_lead.jpg

Mmmmm mmm What an awesome FOMOCO creation! General motors only dreams of these things! Ford creates them! :twisted: :wink:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Just for you Ether

johnbowemonie said:
Can't wait to own my Mc Leod Ford XB 1975 John Goss Special. Won't i kick some butt in that car.

Simone.

If you do you will have to take me for a drive one day! XB Hardtops, could it get any better?
Oh and its First On Race Day! :D

What's that piece of junk ether....hehehe looks like something my granny would drive Wink FORDS RULE!!!!!!!!!

V8, 6.0L
0-100 in 5.1 seconds etc etc.

Browns that is what you call a real car!!!

V8, 6.0L
0-100 in 5.1 seconds etc etc.

pffff...

my ol bike was 1200cc and did 0-100 in 2.2seconds.... lol

Hahahahahahahahaha Ether. What do you actually drive?
My friends XB GT sedan runs on nitrous and runs low 10's. It was awesome when he got sideways on the entry ramp well over 100 clicks.

ETHER- darling- According to WHEELS magazine (which is a predominantly biased Holden magazine) the most amount of power they could get out of Holdens fastest car was 5.6 /100km. This was a Clubsport and GTO both have the same power and have a 6.0 litre engine. HOWEVER for $20'000 less you can get yourself a XR6 Turbo, the new Typhoon for 65'000 and runs 5.7/100km and has a 5.4 litre engine. Nice to see how much you can get for an extra $20'000
which is stuff all.
I might also state that while the Clubsport has more striaghtline speed over the GT and obviously it isn't much i will add that the GT and XR6 Turbo has more Torque/more power at the rear wheels than your Holden Clubsport, GTO or any other Holden for that matter. The turbo has 550m torque and comes with a tiptronic auto, again something your Holdens lack. I find it amusing that your Clubsport and GTO are out gunned in overall speed (not straightline speed) and handling by a turbo car that costs $20'000 less to buy and is still only a striaght 6.
So stick that in ya pipes and smoke it Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone.

Yeah but you look like a goose in a ford.................... Looks matter

I was waiting for a reply from you Stevo!!!!!!!!!!!! The BA is a great car, without any of those gay gold colours you see on so many VT's. Just kidding Stevo.
Technically, we kick butt! Go Ford

Simone.

my ol bike was 1200cc and did 0-100 in 2.2seconds.... lol

Thats a bike....

I dont actually own a car, i only just became able to drive.

johnbowemonie, what do you drive? lol

:)

I find it amusing that your Clubsport and GTO are out gunned in overall speed (not straightline speed) and handling by a turbo car that costs $20'000 less to buy and is still only a striaght 6.
So stick that in ya pipes and smoke it Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone.
eat that ether lmao

I thought i looked pretty good in my old 1968 Mustang convertable actually 8)

Holdens are great if you like riding in dinosaurs :wink: Have they got an overhead cam in their V8's yet?? Or are they still prehistoric pushrod motors?? hehehehe

i drive a 1998 Ford Festiva to and from university.
In the garage there is a father and daughter project in which me and Dad are restoring a 1973 XA Falcon Superbird which is in reasonable condition already, with the aim of having it on the road in time for the Hardtop parade that will be going round the Mountain prior to the start of the 2005 big race.
I also lost a bet at Bathurst two years ago in which Steven Richards punted John Bowe off the track causing him to lose the top 3 finish which i had bet on. The result is that i have to overcome my fear of needles by Bathurst this year and have a Ford Logo and John Bowe's signature tatooed on my lower back. I never back out of a bet no matter how silly.
But hey, at least i put my money where my mouth is.

So come on Ether!!!!!!!!! What do you drive? If you say Hyundai Excel i will laugh and say no wonder. The least you can say is that you drive a Holden Camira or Gemini

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back