my girlfriend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my family car moose. Well at least this thread didnt go off topic , nice land mullet btw :)

Ford vs Holden. What an original and useless debate it is.

Go datsun 200B go. The dato's had overhead cams long before either ford or holden copied the idea for their own vehicles. They both rust, cost far more than they're worth, and utilise japanese technology then call it theirs.

Go Datsun 200B

Don't dare contaminate our Aussie car debate with crap that is made from recycled coke cans.

Simone

when i was an apprentice we watched a video with a ford 6 and V8, holden 6 and V8, and a chook cooker, all were in frames and had a 44 gallon drum of fuel being gravity fed to each of the engines. All ran at top rpm for a while, with every engine blowing up except the rotary which ran out of fuel doing 22000 rpm.

I also had a mate who had a lime green mazda 808 with a filth 13B in it that couldnt have any more done to it. We would g out to koorajong island in newcastle where they would race cars in the industrial area. Never did i see him beaten, as the V8's were busy changing gears he was leaving them behind.

lol yeah it didn't run out of fuel BUT BY GOD IT HAD SOME OIL LEAKS WITH THE SEALS BEING RUNG OUT OF IT! :lol: :lol: He mustn't been racing the right v8's heheehe 253's don't cut it I'm afraid! :p

LOL Very entertaining everyone.

I have a VX SS, owned it since new.

I have gone through:

2 Transmissions (first one within in the first 8 weeks of picking it up)
3 Axels
2 Tail Shafts/Diff (last one fell out - no really - bolts on the road and everything - just before easter)
1 Engine rebuild (using too much oil thingy)

And i have just done 80,000km.

Don't get me wrong - love the way it looks and when it goes it goes quite well (when it is going) - but build quality is a bit on the crap side.

Ether - love the look of that monster BUT getting very sick of my magnadore.

Soon as Tickford do a XR6 Territory I'm crossing over :)

(Oh yeah - nice Mullet, Simone :!: )

how much do you thrash it?? im a holden man all the way and will never waver from being one

LOL Very entertaining everyone.

I have a VX SS, owned it since new.

I have gone through:

2 Transmissions (first one within in the first 8 weeks of picking it up)
3 Axels
2 Tail Shafts/Diff (last one fell out - no really - bolts on the road and everything - just before easter)
1 Engine rebuild (using too much oil thingy)

And i have just done 80,000km.

Don't get me wrong - love the way it looks and when it goes it goes quite well (when it is going) - but build quality is a bit on the crap side.

Ether - love the look of that monster BUT getting very sick of my magnadore.

Soon as Tickford do a XR6 Territory I'm crossing over

(Oh yeah - nice Mullet, Simone )
all these problems are pretty normal for a holden, mate sees these problems everyweek when new commondoors come back to dealerships, apparently cost holden hundreds of thousand dollars repairing these problems so.... would you buy a holden the proof has been said by Alexr

Dont know which will win?, but neither will get me out bush :) ......i can see why you love her, great shots :D .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back