Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulweaver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Picked this little guy up last night, pretty happy about it too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just thought i'd share...

DSCN3280.sized.jpg

nice one mate, were they from the guy that was advertising on animalattraction?

beautiful monitor. what species is it? next reptile i get after my python is definatly going to be some sortof lizard, gecko, monitor or maybe a shingle/bluey.

andrew

thanks for that guys :)

westy you can get stuffed :) but i may let you look.

Ricko, never go to animalattraction so wouldn't no if it is the same person or not.

It's a freckled monitor Andrew :) Varanus Tristis Orientalis. He's so gorgeous isn't he! He's Luke's birthday present :p

just did some minor reading (google rocks lol!). approximatly 60cm long. quite small really, considering the size of some monitors. cute lizard soul.

He's Luke's birthday present

lucky him!!!

the dad was only about 30-45 cm in total length, so he could be small..........keeping in mind the dad is only 3 yrs old, so he propbably has some more growing to do

:D He is sooo gorgeous!! Congrats Luke!!! Glad it all worked out so well for you! :wink: When is your B'day?

all the best for a wonderful B'day, Judy

They are a really sweet species. They will become quite tame but watch the little buggers as they will run up your arm and over your back before you can blink. Real sneaky little sods.

Lol I think he tried to do that last night Dan :lol: . SW couldn't find him so he picked up the rock and found him there...while holding the rock in one hand and the branches in the other the little guy jumped on his hand and ran part way up his arm! Luckily he chickened out and turned around and ran back in again lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back