OMG!!! is this for REAL?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just got this email sent to me before. From what it reads it sounds real but :shock: is there really a dog that big. Or is it a bit of photoshop work:shock: . This is what the email said:

Now this is a DOG....
> >>Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World
> >>Records
> >>
> >>Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds
> >>Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English
> >>Mastiff, has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.
> >>
> >>With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the
> >>three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's
> >>standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules
> >>weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him
> >>normal food and he just grew".... and grew. and grew. and grew.

image0011.jpg

which one does the saddle go on?

Nice ricko lol, love it. Yes Logan and Allana its very true lol, thats one BIG poochy!

my dog used to weigh about 70kg, but now hes about 50-60 kg.lol

but the pic looks fake.
so im guessing Not real

Dam that is one ugly mofo dog, its lucky its huge :lol:

i checked up at guinessworldrecords.com and there is no record of it on there website so im thinking its a fake someone is pulling off. i know someone did that near my house saying they built a "the simpsons" replica house and every1 thought it was real, but wasnt. so im guessing no

Ok, after visiting my friend google, and finding a site called urban legends apparantly it isn't real. Some of the things they spotted out was (were is the dog's back legs) and in the rear picture which i have put below the dog is smaller lol. But check out the dog with the huge tongue lol apparantly that's real

If its fake i want them to teach me how to use photoshop.

and in the rear picture which i have put below the dog is smaller lol.
Lol, the dog isn't smaller. If you look in the first pic you can see how low the back of the dog sit in comparison to the horse. It is also holding it's head up high (and that's a bloody big head). The reason it looks smaller in the behind pic is because you can clearly see the back and also the head is now being held further down and too the side.

If it is photoshopped (which i doubt) they have done an INCREDIBLE job. Lighting, scale, shadowing, colour retention is all perfect!!

it seem,s some of you like to be lead down the garden path to me, if you say it,s real. It,s easy to fool yourself look,s like special effects.how about a small photo of the dog enlarged onto a transparent then overlayed on to the main photo ?

also when you enlarge the photo look at his jumper on the inside of his waist inbetween his arm theirs a pce missing dig cams don,t do that

also when you enlarge the photo look at his jumper on the inside of his waist inbetween his arm theirs a pce missing dig cams don,t do that

I would be surprised if it is real, but hey...who knows....?

that patch of light on the jumper could be anything....photoshop wouldnt cause it I would have thought...plus if it was photoshoped someone would have corrected that piece on the jumper if they had done such an good job on everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back